Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2010, 04:46 PM

1,424 posts, read 5,346,839 times

Advertisements

We have a family wedding Saturday, May 8 in Wilmington. On Friday the 7th, several of the out of town family members want to have a dinner with the couple getting married.

Here are the options, just because they take reservations and I can't imagine waiting in line during this weekend when UNC-W has graduation as well!

We want somewhere for the 8 of us and it would be nice if we could talk and hear each other, though I understand it's going to be a busy weekend in all the restaurants. We want a nice dinner, but casual and moderately priced (not Ruth Chris' price level). It would be nice if it was unique to Wilmington (not a massive chain), but as long as the food and atmosphere are nice, it will be fine. (We love italian and American/traditional, but are not crazy about Asian cuisines.)

Choices:

Riverboat Landing
Circa 1922
22 North
We'd love to go to Osteria Cicchetti but it's booked :-(

Which of these sound good? Or are the other suggestions for restaurants that take reservations?

TIA!

Last edited by didee; 05-01-2010 at 05:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2010, 05:06 AM

551 posts, read 1,878,662 times
I recommend Nicola's on Oleander. Really good and fresh Italian food, and reasonable. The chef makes everything fresh and it is good.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:11 AM

197 posts, read 959,659 times
Circa 1922 is great, it is a tapas restaurant, I believe.

Terrazzos (Trattoria) has great Italian food, it's in the Landfall Center.
My favorite for italian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina