Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2012, 07:54 PM

108 posts, read 393,170 times

Advertisements

The 2012 -2013 Notre Dame Fighting Irish are a really good football team.

I used to coach Junior High School Football and yes I know that I was at the lower end of the totem poll.

This a extremely sound football team with players with alot of character. This is truly a football Team. The Notre Dame players stand by each other each and every play. This is a extremely well coached team. These guys play the most sound fundamental football that I have ever seen. These guys also believe in each other.

I am starting to think that these guys might just win the National Championship.

This is a Special Football Team.

Demps

Old 11-17-2012, 09:48 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,980,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demps View Post
The 2012 -2013 Notre Dame Fighting Irish are a really good football team.

I used to coach Junior High School Football and yes I know that I was at the lower end of the totem poll.

This a extremely sound football team with players with alot of character. This is truly a football Team. The Notre Dame players stand by each other each and every play. This is a extremely well coached team. These guys play the most sound fundamental football that I have ever seen. These guys also believe in each other.

I am starting to think that these guys might just win the National Championship.

This is a Special Football Team.

Demps
We are now in a position we haven't been in all year: we are in full control of our own destiny. We are 60 minutes of good football away from the National Championship. We just have to get through the Trojans. Hopefully they've mailed it in for the year.

Old 11-19-2012, 05:58 PM

18,217 posts, read 25,861,807 times
Demps, I appreciate your participation here on the forum but I'm going to close this thread as we have team threads for these type posts. Notre Dames team thread is titled "Hail Hail To Old Notre Dame- ND Team Thread." It's on page one of the thread listing. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football