Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 06:07 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,896,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless in Bham View Post
Sadly some Bama fans even turn on each other. Woman was mad because people were not angry enough over the Bama loss.

Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
OMG... That is just absolutely insane!

They didn't even know each other before the game... Completely unnecessary.

I always say that some people are not mentally and emotionally fit to be walking around free with the rest of us. This woman is a prime example. It's sad that she took a life over a game... And now will spend the rest of her life in prison.

I'm floored...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2013, 07:05 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,878,250 times
Quote:
Sadly some Bama fans even turn on each other. Woman was mad because people were not angry enough over the Bama loss.

That was an overreaction.

Old 12-02-2013, 07:18 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
That was an overreaction.
Kind of like tree killing and tea bagging. There's always something.

Man charged with attempted murder - College Football - ESPN

Breaking: Jury finds Alabama fan not guilty of manslaughter in 2010 football death | Local News | The State

Alabama Football: Tide Fan Gets What He Deserves in LSU Assault Case | Bleacher Report

Old 12-02-2013, 08:44 PM

What the hell? What is wrong with Alabama fans?

Old 12-02-2013, 09:31 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous9 View Post
it was more likely that Auburn would return it than a freshman kicker was going to make a 57 yard FG. If the freshman kicker was so good then why wasn't he starting? Their starting kicker was hopeless.
Yes, if he was making those 60 yarders, he should've been the kicker the whole time.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:58 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times
Quote:
Those are a few crazy people. Trust an Auburn fan to flame the fire. Too bad some people can't just celebrate their win without trying to stir up stuff.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:46 AM

1,672 posts, read 2,880,049 times
Quote:
Even I dont have an answer that question. Yeah I was hurt, angry, etc, but I never thought about killing anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Those are a few crazy people. Trust an Auburn fan to flame the fire. Too bad some people can't just celebrate their win without trying to stir up stuff.
You cant blame Auburn fans for the acts of Alabama fans. I think alot of Alabama fans have their head in the sand when it comes to the large portion of the fan base who do such extreme things such as this.

Old 12-03-2013, 09:06 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:

They were arguing about the Heat. But who cares. Tragic story. Link battles to prove whos fanbase is crazier is lame in my opinion. So is still crying about two trees in comparison to someone that got killed. But priorities I guess.

Finebaum and/or one of his guests predicted that the state would burn if Alabama lost. I guess they were wrong and alabama fans arent as crazy as they want us to be so as to boost their ratings.

Old 12-03-2013, 09:31 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
And here it is. The most epic celebration video ever. No, not over the top in the least:

Auburn Beats Alabama. Everyone Goes Nuts. - YouTube

Old 12-03-2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
They were arguing about the Heat. But who cares. Tragic story. Link battles to prove whos fanbase is crazier is lame in my opinion. So is still crying about two trees in comparison to someone that got killed. But priorities I guess.

Finebaum and/or one of his guests predicted that the state would burn if Alabama lost. I guess they were wrong and alabama fans arent as crazy as they want us to be so as to boost their ratings.
I think the trees are more tragic but neither is good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football