Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education > Colleges and Universities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2012, 03:52 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,926,861 times

Advertisements

I'm so angry and stressed out right now.

I have had midterms this week, along with 2 job interviews, and I had 3 interviews last week. I have also had to attend 2 pre-interview social receptions and the dead line for the honors society I was invited to apply to because of my high gpa is on Monday.

I have to write a personal statement, and I'm such a bad writer. Oh yes, I'm taking an independent study class where I have been assigned to read by my counselor 300-500 pages a week of books and then write about them. I'm not a good writer and my punctuation sucks. I know that. Now she asked me to re-write 2 of my reading responses and I have one more due on Monday. I'm an accounting/business major and I don't even have time to devote to my classes that actually matter because of this independent study class.

I have an interview tomorrow and a dentist appointment.

I want to explode right now. My house is a mess and I have not had a moment to relax for at least 2 weeks now. I haven't had time to study for my class tonight so now I'm going in sans take home quiz because I can't figure out what they are asking. I want to cry right now.
I need to get all A's and B's in my classes or I will lose my scholarship. I'm so overwhelmed. I handle my stress by exercising but I haven't even had time for that lately. My schedule is so jam packed.
I need help

Last edited by toobusytoday; 11-02-2012 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: removed inappropriate language, fixed typos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2012, 03:55 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,926,861 times
the statement has to be on how I incorporate service to others in my life and the values of Jesuit education in my own life.

Old 11-01-2012, 04:35 PM

22,684 posts, read 47,890,344 times
Well, how DO you incorporate service and the values of Jesuit education in your life?

We have no way of knowing that....

Old 11-02-2012, 07:51 AM

13,255 posts, read 33,603,333 times
Deep breath. You know that none of us can help you with this, but I hope that writing it out made you feel better.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education > Colleges and Universities