Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education > Colleges and Universities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2013, 05:03 PM

47 posts, read 191,367 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

Long story short.

I'm a Danish citizen married with a US citizen and currently living in the San Francisco bay area. I have a great job but feel its time to go back to some kind of school. With my lacking knowledge of the american education system I want to ask you all for some help.

I have a 2year AP Degree in Marketing Management from Denmark and I want to look into options for part time education and get my bachelors. How can I approach this? I'm browsing UC Berkeley Ext. site and they have all kinds of "certifications" but I dont see any programs pointed towards me.

What would you recommend me?

Thanks in advance.

Some background info on the AP degree from Denmark.

Quote:
The objective of the programme is to qualify the student to independently perform work functions of analysing, planning and implementing solutions widely related to marketing in national and international commercial, production and service companies.
The AP Graduate in Marketing Management will be able to combine financial, legal, organisational, cultural, social and technological knowledge in connection with marketing in a global market.
Furthermore, the graduate will be able to participate in cooperation with people having various educational, language and cultural backgrounds.
The education is a two-year, full-time programme that corresponds to 120 ECTS Credits. The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is a common European standard, 60 Credits of which correspond to one full year of studies at higher education level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2013, 09:03 PM

455 posts, read 1,398,753 times
Find a school you want too attend, and give them your transcripts. That should give you an idea of where you're at in credits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education > Colleges and Universities