Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2009, 09:52 PM

3,644 posts, read 10,936,800 times

Advertisements

Has anyone heard of or know anything about this company?

I've done the Google search and haven't found much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 11:40 PM

565 posts, read 1,847,359 times
Never heard of them and I spent 2 years checking out home builders in the Colorado Springs area before deciding to build.

Old 02-28-2009, 01:43 PM

132 posts, read 673,606 times
The BBB says Lihr Homes LLC has a rating of "F", but wait! There's more!

BBB Reliability Report for Lihr Homes LLC
Name: Lihr Homes LLC
Address: 7645 N Union Blvd Ste 258, Colorado Springs, CO 80920-3863
Principal: Chevy Zehnder, Owner/Manager

Colorado Secretary of State info on Lihr Homes, LLC
Name: LIHR HOMES LLC
Registered Agent: INCORP SERVICES, INC.
Registered Agent Street Address: 36 South 18th Avenue, Suite D, Brighton, CO 80601, United States
Principal Street Address: PO BOX 63233, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80962, United States

Colorado Secretary of State info on SOLSTICE INVESTMENTS LLC
Name: SOLSTICE INVESTMENTS LLC
Registered Agent: Incorp Services, Inc.
Registered Agent Street Address: 36 South 18th Avenue, Suite D, Brighton, CO 80601, United States
Principal Street Address: PO BOX 63233, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80962-3233, United States

Gazette: Struggling homeowners easy prey
... Solstice Investments owner Chevy Zehnder didn’t return a call for comment ...

Last edited by TheBeach; 02-28-2009 at 02:42 PM..

Old 02-28-2009, 02:58 PM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times
That last link is a real piece of bad news. Not sure who these dudes are, but they don't seem to be in the home building business.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:54 AM

54 posts, read 146,529 times
Lihr Homes, LLC is a home investor. He visits the El Paso County Public Trustee Public Sales on Wednesdays and bids on homes. To my knowledge he is not a home builder but a home investor.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:45 AM

3,644 posts, read 10,936,800 times
Thanks everyone! A few details... a friend of mine is going into foreclosure. Lihr Homes approached her. I got a horrible feeling when she was telling me the "deal", but couldn't find anything on my own to back up my "spidey sense". I've sent her the link to this thread, and I hope she'll be able to find the information she needs to make an informed and intelligent decision.

Thanks again!

Old 03-02-2009, 09:11 AM

132 posts, read 673,606 times
Personally, I would do a court case records search at the State of Colorado 4th Judicial District. I think it's $5 per name or case (please check first in case I'm wrong!) at the LexisNexis CourtLink Colorado State Court Access Service (which is where you will end up on a records search).

Old 03-02-2009, 12:24 PM

54 posts, read 146,529 times
sskkc - I'm so happy that you are checking into this for your friend facing foreclosure. Lihr Homes has been in this 'field' for quite some time under other names too. It's all public information and it takes some time, but very worth it to do research. Your friend first needs to contact her lender to see if there are new options for her in this "hardship" time.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:31 PM

565 posts, read 1,847,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaSellsHomes View Post
sskkc - I'm so happy that you are checking into this for your friend facing foreclosure. Lihr Homes has been in this 'field' for quite some time under other names too. It's all public information and it takes some time, but very worth it to do research. Your friend first needs to contact her lender to see if there are new options for her in this "hardship" time.
With the links above not saying the best things about people associated with Lithr, I would definitely do some in depth research.

Old 05-04-2013, 02:56 PM

1 posts, read 2,788 times
Default LIHR Homes Colorado Springs

After seeing all of the posts on the internet concerning Chevy and Leah Zehnder of LIHR HOMES I must comment as to my personal knowledge of this pair. They guise themselves under one of many LLCs registered with the State of Colorado.
At some point in 2011 the Attorney General's office cut them a deal called an "Assurance of Discontinuance". Pretty much saying you have been a bad boy don't let us catch you doing this again. Fined them a little less than $10.000 and let them go. Just look this up on the internet, it's incredible.
Their ploy is to approach homeowners who are in foreclosure (public information) and offer them to quit claim the property to one of Zehnders LLC's. He in turn somehow turns that interest over to another one of his LLC's giving himself a one up when the property does go to sale. While "working" with your lender for you he will have you move out of the property then rent it to another unsuspecting victim, receiving the rental proceeds until the bank finally locks up the door and sends it to sale.

The list of LLC's associated with this scam are:
LLIHR Homes llc
Solstice Investments llc
IDP Capital llc
AIG Management llc
OPM Strategies llc
ENVOI Enterprises

Now that the Zehnder's have been outed and recognized for their shady unlawful business dealings, the above named entities have more than likely been shelved in favor of fresh llc's. Beware of Andrew J. Gilbert of Finite Home Solutions as well. He is also operating with Zehnder and his wife.

Don't let these people scam you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs