Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2010, 01:40 PM

88 posts, read 283,089 times

Advertisements

Hello --- We found on the internet an apartment complex called Lamplight Square at the Park and it looks like it's not a large complex. I haven't been able to find any reviews/ratings about them. There is also another complex called Preserve at Hidden Creek. Does anyone live near that area or know someone who does?

We tried Sagebrook (hard to plan apartment hunting 2 states away) but it's very very expensive -- $300 admin fees. yikes!

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 09:25 AM

23 posts, read 98,745 times
Lamplight is actually off of Dublin and Academy, and from what I hear, they are nice. They are right next to a very nice park. That intersection has gotten much busier due to the Woodmen/Academy construction, though, so you'll want to take that into account.

Some other nice apartments right near that area are Chimney Ridge and Quail Run. If you go a little east on Dublin where it crosses Union, there are some more nice apartments on the NE corner of that intersection, but I've forgotten their name.

Another nice complex is Epernay; it is just off of Union and Woodland(?) Hills. Coincidentally, all of these properties are managed by the same group. I think they try to keep their apartments maintained pretty well.

Good luck!

Old 01-19-2015, 07:50 AM

1 posts, read 919 times
Default Beware of Lamplighter Square Apartments

Be aware that this apartment complex has some major issues (see some reviews below), and will not respond to your concerns in any sort of a timely fashion. They will quote average heating bills of $60.00 a month, but will commonly be closer to $300.00 a month. They can not explain why they are so high on a 600 square ft. apartment, nor will they investigate. After you sign up to live there, management is short with you in conversation and not concerned about your issues at all. They also require a credit card on file, and will bill you randomly and excessively without explanation. If you decide to live there, do not give them your credit card information. You have to chase them down for any answers. They have some people putting false "good" reviews on the internet....... Beware of the extreme hidden cost of living there, and the lack of response from management.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would not suggest this place. I will truthfully weigh out the pros and cons. Pros: great pool area, fireplace is nice, it's nice to have one covered parking spot, and appliances work very well. Cons: the landlord writing rude letters,… Full Review ▶

06/12/13

Resident

DO NOT MOVE HERE!!! The management is terrible! They do not EVERR follow up on anything.. even after I emailed everything I have been through to their management company regional manager! She did not help either and nothing has been done… Full Review ▶

04/25/13
Resident

Only 1 assigned parking space, so have to park on street or compete for a few spaces quite a distance from apt and my car tail light got hit/cracked because the parking is too tight. Lower level apt was freezing all… Full Review ▶

04/05/13
Resident

Do not live here. These apartments are by far the worst I have ever lived in!! My electric bill has been over $200 every month I have lived here and one month it was $270. (I live in a 600sq one… Full Review ▶
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs