Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2012, 05:30 PM

132 posts, read 291,368 times

Advertisements

I'm still doing my research and need ya'lls help again. Here are the cities I've heard about and I want to know if they are affordable pretty or expensive, if they are safe and if there are good jobs around these areas?
Fort Collins
Denver
Golden
Colorado Springs
Westminister
Arvada
Aurora
Loveland
Longmont
Glendale
Lakewood
Littelton
Louisville
Gunnison
Brighton
Greeley
Broomfield

Old 02-18-2012, 06:41 PM

5,089 posts, read 15,404,810 times
You made a big general question and I will give you little general answers.

All these cities have affordable places to live and and all have expensive places to live. It all depends on your funds, your needs, wants and desires.

All these cities are safe places to live and all these cities have cultures that are not safe. It depends on your own lifestyle and associated habits.

All these cities have good jobs. That depends on your education, your qualification and the type of jobs that you are seeking.

If you want specifics, then you will have to do some research, yourself, with the expansive data that is provided on the internet and match what you know about yourself with want you see. We know nothing about you, only you know yourself. There is no way we can give you specific answers to such general questions about all these areas. When you have done some work, yourself, and determined some specifics then you can come back and get some good answers. Also, a visit is always a good idea.

Livecontent.

Last edited by livecontent; 02-18-2012 at 06:55 PM..

Old 02-18-2012, 07:06 PM

643 posts, read 2,386,005 times
As live content mentioned, your question is too broad to give specific examples. If you want to know more about specific towns then search on here to find out more about them.

The best general answer I can give you when it come to the Denver area is that traffic can be atrocious and when there is bad weather they can be even worse, so try to live as close to wherever you work as possible.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:59 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,052,722 times
We have a good deal of data in the data side of this website, we have countless threads on each city listed and there are nationwide cost of living comparison sites available for the googling. OP's post is just to broad-based to get any really valid responses, so we're going to close this thread.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado