Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area
 [Register]
Columbia area Columbia - Lexington - Irmo
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 09:03 PM

3 posts, read 2,012 times

Advertisements

First off

HI! Super excited

We are moving probably next June...

Looking to RENT don't want to buy
Would love PERSONAL experience about areas you've lived in .

Info on

Apartments
Houses for rent in subdivisions (with community pools is a must)
Safest areas to rent
Good chinese restaurants

School area isn't an issue as we home school. We would prefer a quiet quiet area, noise from kids playing isnt an issue.
We are a family with a little one so we don't do the night light or going out scene.

Thanks so much Can't wait to hear from everyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 10:33 PM

421 posts, read 575,600 times
Your budget and how far you'd be willing to drive to work and back is important data when it comes down to selecting communities

Old 11-16-2015, 07:05 AM

14,255 posts, read 14,777,637 times
One of the finest Chinese Restaurants in all of the Southeast is Sun Ming in Irmo. Large, eat in, full bar, American Chinese menu and an authentic Chinese menu.

I am an oriental food junkie. I have eaten oriental food all over the world. Sun Ming can hold its own to any oriental food restaurant in the world.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:15 AM

1,802 posts, read 2,036,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
One of the finest Chinese Restaurants in all of the Southeast is Sun Ming in Irmo. Large, eat in, full bar, American Chinese menu and an authentic Chinese menu.

I am an oriental food junkie. I have eaten oriental food all over the world. Sun Ming can hold its own to any oriental food restaurant in the world.
That's great! I, too, love Asian food. I'll have to make the trip out to Irmo to give this place a try.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:35 AM

3 posts, read 2,012 times
Sorry budget is

$1500-1900 a month
30-40 mins to base
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area