Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2010, 08:55 AM

28 posts, read 36,501 times

Advertisements

I am a veteran, and I have experienced some pretty harsh treatment from the staff at VA Medical Center in West Haven, CT. I've always tried to be polite, but these people have really gotten to me now. Ever since Obama has been elected, I've noticed and experienced a SHARP decline in the quality of treatment at this place.

Also, I have been harrassed and mistreated by some of the BLACK women, specifically nurses and receptionists, at this hospital. On top of that, they waddle around the hospital like a duck, talking on their cellphones during work hours, etc. I've come to believe that ALL government jobs are basically a glorified welfare system for blacks, hispanics, and wiggers.

I've tried filing a complaint once with the Patient Advocate, a Korean woman, and she basically laughed me off, refusing to take me seriously. The general atmosphere at this hospital is simply unprofessional. I've seen doctors making out (it was a white optometrist and indian doctor) right in front of me! This place has become a very sad place.

I'm sure most of the liberal nuttmeggers on this board will treat me like a joke with your responses, but I'm NOT laughing. I am really angry about this, and I want others to read this, so people know what's going on in this state. It's not looking good. My buddy who served three tours - once in Iraq, twice in Afghanistan - has confirmed that he will no longer go to the VA in CT because of his negative experiences. I'm sorry, but this man should not have to go untreared due to the double standard racism that is RAMPANT in CT.

I wouldn't mind some advice, but overall I just felt the need to vent, and to make others aware of this stuff. Also, I'd like to point out, not all of the blacks at this hospital are rude like this, but the number that are rude is significant. Things like affirmative action are really only fueling hatred and dividing us all. I hope people are starting to see this now. I think I may have to leave this state, but I'm not sure where to go. After proudly serving this nation, I feel VERY alone. This state is a very cold place towards white men from what I've experienced, unless you're homosexual, a flaming liberal, a jew, or someone who has a lot of power or money, and lives in Fairfield.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:58 AM

11,669 posts, read 17,960,503 times
Reverse racism is rampant in this country, yet the media refuses to acknowledge it. For example, there is a TV station called BET (Black Entertainment). God forbid if there was a station called WET (White Entertainment)! Unfair double standards in this country that always favor the minority no matter what. I refuse to stand for that garbage.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:01 AM

^^^ Yeah, I've noticed that too. There have been a SLEW of anti-white commercials on television ever since Obummer's election.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:03 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,697,329 times
the VA system really sounds like something worse than you'd find in a third world country

if you're wondering why some guy from DC is on this thread it's cos i noticed it on 'recent posts'

Old 07-13-2010, 09:03 AM

I also happen to be homosexual but do not expect to be treated any differently than straight people. I don't believe that minorities should expect favoritism just because they are a minority. Everyone deserves equal treatment, period. No double standards. It's that simple.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homewardbounder View Post
^^^ Yeah, I've noticed that too. There have been a SLEW of anti-white commercials on television ever since Obummer's election.
Really? I haven't noticed, because I don't have cable TV. I never watch TV. I didnt vote for Obama, thankfully. CT isn't THAT liberal. it's about 60/40. In fact, most of the state's local/town governments are Republican.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:06 AM

^^ Yeah, I didn't mean any offense towards gays or black, nor anyone for that matter. I was just trying to point out that the ol' straight male whitey seems to be the favorite scapegoat in Western nations these days (the nations that our ancestors founded).

Old 07-13-2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homewardbounder View Post
^^ Yeah, I didn't mean any offense towards gays or black, or anyone for that matter. I was just trying to point out that the ol' straight male whitey seems to be the favorite scapegoat in Western nations these days (the nations that our ancestors founded).
I personally feel that anti-white racism is more prevalent these days than anti-black racism. Why does it seem like so many black secretaries/receptionists are so damn rude? Like they're always having a bad day and it's our fault, even if you are being polite with them.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:14 AM

^ Yeah, I'm not sure, honestly. I think that anyone with a JOB these days should feel happy. Also, the power blocks running this nation probably have conjured up some scheme to divide us all.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:19 AM

34,948 posts, read 56,989,667 times
This thread is off-topic. I am therefore closing it for review. JayCT, Moderator
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
View detailed profiles of: