Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM

397 posts, read 166,984 times

Advertisements

Honestly, at this point, I think Milford is the winner and that’s it.

Almost would have been better to only have a losers bracket if the town was close. Would have been shorter. Get blown out 19-3…one and done you’re out. Lose 10-9…you survive and play again.

At the end you have a “final four” and then have a faceoff to determine final winner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM

6,947 posts, read 3,777,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHW2436 View Post
Honestly, at this point, I think Milford is the winner and that’s it.

Almost would have been better to only have a losers bracket if the town was close. Would have been shorter. Get blown out 19-3…one and done you’re out. Lose 10-9…you survive and play again.

At the end you have a “final four” and then have a faceoff to determine final winner.
What’s the Milford score? Winning by a lot?

Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM

2,219 posts, read 1,657,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveM85 View Post
It is close, but Guilford is up by 1 currently! Still expecting at least two more voters, possibly 3 before deadline!

Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny K View Post
It is close, but Guilford is up by 1 currently! Still expecting at least two more voters, possibly 3 before deadline!
Just count all the smaller towns as Wouldloveto votes.
So Guilford up by 2

Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM

2,219 posts, read 1,657,303 times
Quote:
Just count all the smaller towns as Wouldloveto votes.
So Guilford up by 2
Also waiting for 7express to vote, and he like Jay sometimes swings so I’ve got no idea how he’s going to vote!

Not sure where Nico7 has been either. He’s usually consistent but guess he’s been inactive for some time as he missed the last round.

Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny K View Post
Also waiting for 7express to vote, and he like Jay sometimes swings so I’ve got no idea how he’s going to vote!

Not sure where Nico7 has been either. He’s usually consistent but guess he’s been inactive for some time as he missed the last round.
Hopefully 7express votes here are better than his brutal baseball predictions in the baseball forum.

Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM

9,774 posts, read 7,491,769 times
Milford vs Guilford. This could very well be the finals matchup in a few weeks time, but for me I will take Guilford. Not a lot of better towns in the state that are better from the downtown to the shore, to the northern part of town and nature.

Groton vs Greenwich. I'll take Groton here.

Farmington vs Middletown. I'll take downtown Farmington over downtown Middletown but it's close.

Southbury vs Newtown.

New Milford vs New London.

Chester vs Norwalk.

Clinton vs Simsbury.

Kent vs Hartford.

Wallingford vs New Canaan.

Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM

9,774 posts, read 7,491,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevem85 View Post
hopefully 7express votes here are better than his brutal baseball predictions in the baseball forum.

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM

397 posts, read 166,984 times
Quote:
Sorry I meant to say, just call the winner of Milford / guilford the winner , didn’t mean to write just Milford

Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM

Looks like the old stalwart Guilford is gonna take down titanic powerhouse Milford.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut