Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:54 AM

7,085 posts, read 3,843,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
I like Norwalk and Marvin Beach and Cranbury are swell, but Rowayton is the only area that I would say is "most coveted" worthy.
Mid! Meh “ Most Coveted “- mostly just snooty realtor talking points since they don’t have a real job
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:59 AM

441 posts, read 181,670 times
I’ll just take a nice, safe area where I can live a good life, have a reasonable house, be healthy and happy.

I don’t care where the rich get hard and wet and have “the address”.

Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM

21,875 posts, read 28,253,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
Oh… what about the Thimble Islands in Branford. Doonesbury cartoonist Garry Trudeau and CBS News Sunday Morning anchor and journalist Jane Pauly live on one of them. Karen Pritzker, heir to the Hyatt Hotel fortune and one of the richest people in the state lives on another. If it’s good enough for them, it would be good enough for me.
I think the Hyatt lady lives on the mainland there? I met her son at a car meet once. He was driving a Buggati Chiron.

Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM

35,081 posts, read 57,196,566 times
Quote:
I think the Hyatt lady lives on the mainland there? I met her son at a car meet once. He was driving a Buggati Chiron.
I’m pretty sure she has a house on one of the islands. They could have both so they have a mainland base as well.

Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Did you curtsy at his behest?

Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM

857 posts, read 599,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
Oh… what about the Thimble Islands in Branford. Doonesbury cartoonist Garry Trudeau and CBS News Sunday Morning anchor and journalist Jane Pauly live on one of them. Karen Pritzker, heir to the Hyatt Hotel fortune and one of the richest people in the state lives on another. If it’s good enough for them, it would be good enough for me.

You can only live in the Thimble Islands in the summer as there are no services during the winter. And ya gotta be rich.

Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM

21,875 posts, read 28,253,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveM85 View Post
Did you curtsy at his behest?

Old Today, 01:41 PM

Quote:
This weekend was the first time I’ve seen so many super cars around in CT.
I still have never seen a hyper car like a Chiron in public in CT outside a Miller showroom.
Maybe CT needs coveted coveted addresses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut