Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2014, 08:20 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times

Advertisements

Wait! TIME OUT!

This poor girl is STILL hooked up to a machine? Wow, this has gone beyond the point of absurd. Can the Governor of California order the National Guard to unhook the machines and give this girl a proper burial at gunpoint if necessary?

How much longer is this freak show going to continue? Are the parents going to wait until she literally rots away to accept that Jahi is dead?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2014, 08:42 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,596,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Wait! TIME OUT!

This poor girl is STILL hooked up to a machine? Wow, this has gone beyond the point of absurd. Can the Governor of California order the National Guard to unhook the machines and give this girl a proper burial at gunpoint if necessary?

How much longer is this freak show going to continue? Are the parents going to wait until she literally rots away to accept that Jahi is dead?
She's in New York.

Old 03-07-2014, 08:46 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
She's in New York.
That's a rumor, the family has not released her location. The rumored location is a place here on Long Island which isent even open yet ... the building is still being built.

Old 03-07-2014, 10:12 PM

1,265 posts, read 3,461,363 times
Given the lack of news in recent weeks from the family or attorney, her current status is unclear. Does anyone have any recent news?

Old 03-07-2014, 11:43 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,436,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
Me too. The more I think about it, the more disgusting the whole situation becomes.
I agree vmaxnc.

The family and attorney could end this tomorrow if they wanted.

I posted a piece from an independent attorney in L.A. She explained why in her view outside forces had a lot to do with this story that should have ended almost three months ago.

Personally, that outside attorney's view explained more of why this "show" continues.

Thanks vmaxnc!

MSR

Old 03-07-2014, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Wait! TIME OUT!

It would sure seem that way, WIHS2006. However, to the best of my knowledge Dolan is still their attorney or record. As long as he wants to sue the State of CA regarding "death," I doubt anyone in State Government will do anything.

I'm not saying that is right, I'm just saying that is how it is.

Thanks for your post.

MSR

Old 03-07-2014, 11:54 PM

Quote:
That's a rumor, the family has not released her location. The rumored location is a place here on Long Island which isent even open yet ... the building is still being built.
Correct. But Dr. Fellus of NJ talked about assisting in the transport. I don't know the guy.....maybe he needs press badly enough for the Foundation he works for, as the only physician, he would lie.

There's quite a bit about him and his Neuropsychologist Executive Director back probably around pages 45-55. Somewhere in there are direct quotes and more.

MSR

Old 03-12-2014, 11:13 PM

Default CA Releases Report about CHO

Jahi McMath: State releases report on Children's Hospital Oakland's handling of patients - San Jose Mercury News

What do you think?

MSR

Old 03-13-2014, 10:37 AM

Default Has This Been the Delay?

We all wonder why this situation have closure. To be honest, I didn't know when this report from the state would be released. Given the results and Dolan's comment, now I can understand perfectly why nothing would have been announced until after this report.

State finds no fault in how Children's Hospital Oakland handled Jahi McMath surgeries | abc7news.com

Maybe one of our legal experts could chime in (or as many as want to comment). I know a lot of personal injury attorneys wait for licensing and regulating by the state before they proceed with legal action.

Does this report, auditing 30 charts of CHO patients with no findings, finally move things along?

MSR

Old 03-13-2014, 05:18 PM

1,026 posts, read 1,192,559 times
Quote:
Dolan said. "The family was not even interviewed, to my knowledge. How can a 13-year-old girl bleed to death in an ICU, and there is no evaluation or finding explaining that?
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_2...spital-oakland

I think that is a very interesting choice of words from the attorney of the family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events