Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 06:46 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,502,785 times

Advertisements

I do. People usually do not make up stories like that. He also married his adopted daughter - disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2014, 07:55 PM

243 posts, read 509,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
I do. People usually do not make up stories like that. He also married his adopted daughter - disgusting.

I do too, no doubt. the son has come out in favour of him, saying their mother poisoned the children against him, and that his sister is lying.

Pedophiles are looked after in Hollywierd, and he is no exception.

And yes, he married his adopted daughter- enuff said really.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:14 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
Not true crime. Mr. Allen was never formally charged. Thread moved to Current Events.

Last edited by jasper12; 02-05-2014 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Edit

Old 02-05-2014, 08:25 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,014,058 times
Fiddler on the roof.......diddler in the attic.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:49 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,051,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
Allen did not marry his adopted daughter. Soonyi was not his adopted daughter, not his step daughter, nor was Allen a father figure in her life. Soonyi is the adopted daughter of Andre Previn and Mia Farrow. Andre Previn is her father. According to both Mia Farrow's autobiography and Soonyi Previn's own account, Woody Allen had virtually no relationship of any kind with Soonyi until they began a relationship when she was twenty years old.

Mia Farrow leveled the charges of child molestation against Woody Allen several days after he began a child custody suit for the three children of whom he was the legal father.

Investigators found no evidence of a crime. Medical doctors found no evidence of sexual molestation. Psychologists suggested that it was probable that Dylan's story was planted and coached by Mia Farrow--a common tactic in custody battles. Woody Allen was never charged for any crime related to the accusation. Mia Farrow certainly knew that the mere accusation would prevent Allen from obtaining custody.

The most likely scenario is that Dylan Farrow was a victim of her mother's psychological abuse, which was a result of Mia Farrow's lingering anger over Allen's relationship with Soonyi, and Mia Farrow's attempt to retain custody of the three children--and that this abuse has remained with Dylan in the form of a false memory.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:56 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
No, I think he is being smeared. Soon Yi was neither underage, retarded or Woody's daughter when they started their relationship.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:41 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,640 times
No. I don't believe Woody Allen is or ever was a child molester.

Old 02-05-2014, 10:41 PM

260 posts, read 909,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
Allen did not marry his adopted daughter. Soonyi was not his adopted daughter, not his step daughter, nor was Allen a father figure in her life. Soonyi is the adopted daughter of Andre Previn and Mia Farrow. Andre Previn is her father. According to both Mia Farrow's autobiography and Soonyi Previn's own account, Woody Allen had virtually no relationship of any kind with Soonyi until they began a relationship when she was twenty years old.

Mia Farrow leveled the charges of child molestation against Woody Allen several days after he began a child custody suit for the three children of whom he was the legal father.

Investigators found no evidence of a crime. Medical doctors found no evidence of sexual molestation. Psychologists suggested that it was probable that Dylan's story was planted and coached by Mia Farrow--a common tactic in custody battles. Woody Allen was never charged for any crime related to the accusation. Mia Farrow certainly knew that the mere accusation would prevent Allen from obtaining custody.

The most likely scenario is that Dylan Farrow was a victim of her mother's psychological abuse, which was a result of Mia Farrow's lingering anger over Allen's relationship with Soonyi, and Mia Farrow's attempt to retain custody of the three children--and that this abuse has remained with Dylan in the form of a false memory.
Thank You for correcting Fairfax Mom on her incorrect post

Old 02-05-2014, 10:57 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,627,520 times
Do I think he's a child molester, no; do I think he's nuttier than a squirrel turd, YES!

Old 02-05-2014, 11:43 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,375,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
I think Woody Allen is a creep, but I also have great doubts about these charges. They don't quite have the ring of truth to me. This is quite different than Roman Polanski, for instance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events