Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 04:13 PM

260 posts, read 910,681 times

Advertisements

I stopped watching The Five in the last year because of Bob and Gregg. If they replace them with men who can act like adults I will give it another try. I did watch from day one. Also Bob reminds me of a older Charlie Sheen only without the $$$$ to get the girls. Fox should be embarrassed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2014, 04:59 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,920,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
You mean Fox is selling sensationalism? Say it ain't so! Fox is the Jerry Springer of todays tv and people tune in.

That relegates the rest to the level of Sesame Street, Romper Room and Mister Rogers, correct?

Old 05-29-2014, 05:48 PM

597 posts, read 1,446,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
You mean Fox is selling sensationalism? Say it ain't so! Fox is the Jerry Springer of todays tv and people tune in.
Well I guess a lot are tuning in since it is the number 1 cable news channel and they beat all others, combined.

Old 05-29-2014, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by planthappy View Post
I stopped watching The Five in the last year because of Bob and Gregg. If they replace them with men who can act like adults I will give it another try. I did watch from day one. Also Bob reminds me of a older Charlie Sheen only without the $$$$ to get the girls. Fox should be embarrassed.
I agree 100%. I do not know how Bolling tolerates them. I would love to see Liberals like Joe Trippi or Kirsten Powers on there but instead they have the racist, bigot, who beats women, lies, and throws tantrums and then there is the clown Greg with his jokes that are beyond lame.

I don't watch it also because of those morons.

Old 05-29-2014, 05:54 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,709,378 times
I'm hard core conservative and I adore Beckel. Yes, some days I've wanted to slap his face off, but I still adore him. He has a realness that few talking heads have. And he doesn't give a flying fruitloop what anyone thinks.

This was a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5bICVA6ekE

Old 06-01-2014, 10:37 PM

7,102 posts, read 6,018,155 times
I have hit a woman once, this happened in self defense as I was repeated beaten with a wooden candle stick the size of a baseball bat. Do you feel that in any circumstance, even when the woman was being the attacker in the situation is innocent? I needed 38 stitches, she had a sore jaw. She went to jail because of her actions, I didn't. Would you still call for me to be fired because I admitted to hitting a woman one time in my life?

Old 06-02-2014, 11:09 PM

5,268 posts, read 3,636,454 times
I just don't understand the attraction of watching the dog & pony show that is Fox News let alone discussing what is said on there. They are explicitly expected to say provocative things just for the sake of getting buzz. Those who aren't provocative aren't invited back period. I watch it & after a while it is like one of those reality shows where you can actually feel your IQ numbers getting lower if you keep on.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:29 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,110,470 times
Men are told that they should never hit a woman. Somewhere along the line, the women heard that, too, and too many of them seemed to learn that they can say or do anything to a man without fear of retaliation. Some of those learn the hard way, later on, that not all men got the message.

Old 06-03-2014, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Men are told that they should never hit a woman. Somewhere along the line, the women heard that, too, and too many of them seemed to learn that they can say or do anything to a man without fear of retaliation. Some of those learn the hard way, later on, that not all men got the message.
I do agree with you but in the case with Beckel...he was boasting and it was "supposedly" when he was having sex with the woman. (the mere discussion of him having sex is enough to make me vomit)

Keep in mind, the self proclaimed mensa member, lies 95% of time so I am sure it is a lie. But I would expect Fox to have him retrack his statement but of course, they did not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events