Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 01:07 PM

597 posts, read 1,447,248 times

Advertisements

Last Thursday on Fox New's "The Five", Bob Beckel( one of the taking heads) was bragging about punching a women in the face. I tuned in on Friday just to see if anything was done about it and not a word was said.

Where are the women's groups? What about the war on women? What about calls for boycotting the advertisers? Or demands to cancel the show?

Someone can say they believe in traditional marriage and they dogs will come out gnawing and foaming at the mouth, demanding they be fired.

Now with the Fox News commentator bragging about beating a woman.....nothing is said?

Crickets from Fox News. I guess they must approve of this kind of thing. I would think punching a woman in the face is a felony assault crime.

Fox and their advertisers should be boycotted until this man is fired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2014, 01:11 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,429,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLidoBeach View Post
Last Thursday on Fox New's "The Five", Bob Beckel( one of the taking heads) was bragging about punching a women in the face. I tuned in on Friday just to see if anything was done about it and not a word was said.

Where are the women's groups? What about the war on women? What about calls for boycotting the advertisers? Or demands to cancel the show?

Someone can say they believe in traditional marriage and they dogs will come out gnawing and foaming at the mouth, demanding they be fired.

Now with the Fox News commentator bragging about beating a woman.....nothing is said?

Crickets from Fox News. I guess they must approve of this kind of thing. I would think punching a woman in the face is a felony assault crime.

Bob is their token "lefty".

Do you have a link???

Old 05-21-2014, 01:16 PM

17,410 posts, read 12,021,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLidoBeach View Post

Hello Mr. Thought Police. Did Bob actually punch a woman, or just talk about it?

There are crickets because in this country you are free to SAY whatever you want. Because actually punching a woman might be a crime, but talking about it isn't.

Old 05-21-2014, 01:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgBjZAIrc_Y

Driller the token lefty is a pig and a women beater and needs to be replaced. Fox must condone that. I think they can find at least someone with a brain and some class.

Old 05-21-2014, 01:22 PM

3,445 posts, read 6,082,643 times
Oh another yawnable issue with Fox News.

Old 05-21-2014, 01:25 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,849,478 times
he is their democrat representative. so clearly, if he punches women in the face that's what democrats love doing.

I don't have audio here, why did he punch her in the face?

Old 05-21-2014, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Hello Mr. Thought Police. Did Bob actually punch a woman, or just talk about it?

There are crickets because in this country you are free to SAY whatever you want. Because actually punching a woman might be a crime, but talking about it isn't.

Thought Police??? Whatever....

It might not be a crime to talk about it BUT you know that today we can't just go around saying whatever we want without people going after us. How do we explain to our kids that this guy is on TV bragging about punching a woman????

I am just disgusted that this guy is parading around Fox News thinking it's funny to discuss punching a women in the face.

I would think there would be some group yelling about this guy. I guess it's acceptable or as 30 to 66 says "yawnable".

Old 05-21-2014, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
he is their democrat representative. so clearly, if he punches women in the face that's what democrats love doing.

He claimed they were having sex and she bit his collar bone so he punched her in the face. Clever.

I don't watch the show but was waiting in the car service dept and it was on. The next day I made it a point to see if anything was said. Nope....nothing mentioned.

Old 05-21-2014, 01:39 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,429,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post

She was biting him...I think on the upper chest or, shoulder.

Old 05-21-2014, 03:16 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,976,605 times
If we are to truly achieve gender equality in this country, women need to have the same opportunities as men to get punched in the face. A woman can get punched in the face just as well as a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events