Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 11:43 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,414,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Zee News India reports that the Islamic State executed around 150 women, including pregnate in Al Anbar for resisting marriage by rape. I don't know where the local Islamic state leader Abu Anas Al-Libi stands on the global most wanted list right now. hopefully Special Forces are hunting him.

Young man, Fear not, the (CAG) Combat Applications Group, AKA -The Hardee Boys, The Jedi's or more commonly known as "The Delta Boys", the world's finest "Take Down / Out" Unit, made of Seals, 6 7 & 10, LRRC Marines, Rangers, Green Berets, Air Force Combat Controllers along with Ground Branch of The CIA'S highly secretive Special Activities Division (SAD) and more specifically its elite Special Operations Group (SOG) the world's best Direct Action Teams ever known, are laying in wait for the "word" from USSOCOM, JSOC and may already be in Direct Action as we speak. I can't tell you how many times over the years that I have posted the same message,

This much is certain, There is always going to be another conflict some where's in this world that requires only the best...

"The Tip Of The Sword".

Some of the past High Value Targets have taken some time in which to deal the final blow, one fact that is most definitely certain, all the targets have two things in common, they all have been taken down, and they all have been sent to the same place. It may have take years, but they were all sent straight to hell. No worries, justice will be served.

Thanks,
Knight

Last edited by Knightly Knight; 12-18-2014 at 11:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2014, 12:12 PM

1,596 posts, read 2,057,926 times
Quote:
Surah 8:12 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.

Too stupid and brainwashed to recognize the horror of these pitiful words.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:38 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Man, those Muslims sure love to kill each other.
We will eventually see more troubles in the US and other free countries.

Islam and Freedoms do not seem to work well together.

It's hard to understand.
That is not so different when you think of Chicago figures in a city not in war zone on some weekends. ISIS acts very similar to the thugs in many cities.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:55 PM

21,830 posts, read 25,114,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
The difference is that Christianity is not what's encouraging "us" to bomb cities and such -- politics and political agendas do. One of the above posters shared a passage in the Qu'ran that supports -- actually ORDERS -- Muslims to strike non-believers at the neck, otherwise known as beheading.
I'm not religious, but I find it sad that I know more about the bible than you do.

Ever read Genesis? Abraham talks about slaying his own son for his God. He's perfectly willing to and only stops when God intervenes at the last minute.
In Duerteronomy God commands genocide of non-believers.

Old 12-18-2014, 01:01 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,395,538 times
the shedding of innocent blood is not a monopoly of islam, take a look at panola county and st louis.
those that do these things think they are squaring accounts for past grievances.
they think they will get more respect and power by shedding innocent blood.
such people that resort to violence against the innocent to prove a point die young.

Old 12-18-2014, 01:01 PM

17,148 posts, read 15,357,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
I'm not religious, but I find it sad that I know more about the bible than you do.

Ever read Genesis? Abraham talks about slaying his own son for his God. He's perfectly willing to and only stops when God intervenes at the last minute.
I'm not the most religious person either, but didn't the laws of the Old Testament (10 Commandments aside) get abolished in the New Testament?

Also, this doesn't change the fact that "our" wars/bombings of cities, etc., are not done "in the name of religion."

Old 12-18-2014, 01:04 PM

21,830 posts, read 25,114,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
I'm not the most religious person either, but didn't the laws of the Old Testament (10 Commandments aside) get abolished in the New Testament?

Also, this doesn't change the fact that "our" wars/bombings of cities, etc., are not done "in the name of religion."
Probably depends what part of the bible since it's so contradictory. Parts of it say they come not to abolish but to enforce the law (cannon) of the Old Testament (Matthew).

Old 12-18-2014, 01:07 PM

17,148 posts, read 15,357,409 times
Quote:
Probably depends what part of the bible since it's so contradictory. Parts of it say they come not to abolish but to enforce the law (cannon) of the Old Testament (Matthew).
That's been my understanding as well... Or lack of.

Old 12-18-2014, 01:08 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,227,961 times
Quote:
Zee News India reports that the Islamic State executed around 150 women, including pregnate in Al Anbar for resisting marriage by rape. I don't know where the local Islamic state leader Abu Anas Al-Libi stands on the global most wanted list right now. hopefully Special Forces are hunting him.

Yep, no need for waterboarding.....got it....check....

Old 12-18-2014, 01:55 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,111,878 times
Quote:

Yup. I read the story of Abraham and his son at the age of five in a Bible book written for children. Lost my religion at that tender age. I still think Christ was a good dude, and I don't have a problem with religious people in general, but all three Abrahamic religions can kiss my ass .

Islam just happens to be the worst of the lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events