Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who's Fault Do You Think This Is?
Hollywood & the Writer 12 10.53%
Obama 12 10.53%
Korea for Crying About a Movie 40 35.09%
Both Hollywood & Obama 10 8.77%
I Could Care Less 48 42.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 08:17 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,306,684 times

Advertisements

Very disrespectful cheap shot at POTUS. Dislike the man for his polices not his skin color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2014, 08:22 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,159,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
This from a country led by a man with one of the most comically awful haircuts in history?
Who IS his barber? Maybe relations with NKorea would improve if a "mistake" were made:
Quote:
Jong-un allegedly has a morbid fear of barbers, stemming from a traumatic childhood experience and prefers to cut his own hair. His buzz-style haircut has apparently set a fashion trend in North Korea and young men are reportedly queuing up in front of parlors to get the Jong-un Cut. Kim Jong-un: Top 10 Fun Facts about North Korea's New Leader

Old 12-27-2014, 08:33 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
The N Koreans do not understand that the loony media entertainment industry can do stupid things without any directives from the POTUS. In their country, this sort of independent action would be inconceivable. This is why they are so furious with the President.

The fact is...this movie plainly shows how American society, whether intentionally or not, acts like an imperialist. Basically, it is saying..."I have the right to humiliate you, but if you respond, then you are a terrorist threat."

I say...Hollywood and North Korea deserve each other.
Yep the Koreans think Obama is a king. They also think Hollywood is making the movies he direcst likely. I have to admit tho perhaps we might hear some name calling if the movie was about two guys sent to kill Obama or Bush. But that is Hollywood anything to make money.

Old 12-27-2014, 08:39 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,159,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
The dictator in NK calls our president a monkey. ISIS is taking 12 year old girls and selling them as sex slaves. WTF, WTF!
NKorea has done much worse than that, plus regularly threatens us with nuclear attack.

A few years ago they allowed over a million of their own citizens to starve to death even though they were being given copious aid from around the world, which they used to feed their soldiers and buy more weapons.

They're worse than Isis and Boko Haram.

Old 12-27-2014, 10:16 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,122,044 times

Old 12-28-2014, 01:56 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,159,642 times
All this over a work of fiction. Hijole!

Last edited by Slowpoke_TX; 12-28-2014 at 01:56 AM.. Reason: Typo

Old 12-28-2014, 05:15 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
NKorea has done much worse than that, plus regularly threatens us with nuclear attack.

A few years ago they allowed over a million of their own citizens to starve to death even though they were being given copious aid from around the world, which they used to feed their soldiers and buy more weapons.

They're worse than Isis and Boko Haram.
^^This.

NK is hillarious, their rhetoric is often the domestic consumption version for the oppressed sheep.

Old 12-28-2014, 06:55 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times
Hmmm....Kim Jong Un calls Obama a monkey, and petticoats was up, never to be unravelled again. I wonder, do folks actually realize how bassackwards NK is? Even in comparison to any other Asian country? Much of Asia is VERY racist, by American standards especially. Being white doesn't earn a person any "privilege" over there, and I will refrain from posting some of the choice terms they have for just whites.

Kim is not exactly an example of forward thinking either. Hes a pudgy little tosspot with delusions of godhood, and that he would call Obama a monkey is not shocking at all. Trust me, much worse has been said about Obama all over Asia, regularly. Stuff that would land someone in the States in prison, awaiting hanging.

Lol, big time, at all the furor over this. NKs dictator called Obama a "racist" name!....OK...sarcasm off. Yes, NK is not what one could call racially diverse or tolerant. Same can be said for quite a few other Asian countries. Kim just gets more press when he spouts off. Gee....I wonder if he knows that?

Old 12-28-2014, 07:03 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,111,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Who IS his barber? Maybe relations with NKorea would improve if a "mistake" were made:
Whoa, that link you posted was a trip . That is one weird guy.

Old 12-28-2014, 07:50 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,035,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
so WHAT!...North Korea is a Big Stupid Gunk HEAD!!!
I will have that sentence in my head all week, thank you! Every time I see that pic of UN shopped with all the makeup, I snicker. It is photoshopped right? Hee hee.... do we really give a rat's patoot what NK calls Obama? If in fact that wasn't some journalist's creative bent? Either way, I'm with you...Big Stupid Gunk Head. Love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events