Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 08:45 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Where are the hand bruising on TM Knuckles Pray Tell ??????????????
I already posted information with links to the injuries on each.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Unlike Zimmerman, TM had no cuts or bruises on his face. It was determined in the trial that he was never hit by GZ. There was plenty of evidence that GZ had been hit and his head beat into the sidewalk.

No there was not ZimmerBoy could have fallen and hit his head on the sidewalk gotten up and fell
against hitting his nose on the sidewalk....now couldn't he ??????

Old 03-04-2015, 09:10 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm not sure if some of you saw the picture of young Trayvon and developed some sort of sexual fantasy with him only to know that you could never be with the young boy due to the actions of Zimmerman, but I hope you never have someone on top of you beating you relentlessly.

See how that works?
Actually, it doesn't work at all.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:14 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,815 times
Quote:
[/b]

No there was not ZimmerBoy could have fallen and hit his head on the sidewalk gotten up and fell
This is what you said earlier:

-------------------------------

OK smart guy show me where TM messed up...he walked away from a stalker.....he run away from
a Stalker.....He asked A Stalker why are you following me....he got punched by a Stalker....he fough
for his life against a Murder/Stalker......

---------------------------------

So if you have videotape of this you would be well advised to send that to the proper authorities.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:19 AM

Quote:
[/b]

Sure, it could have happened that way. It could also have gone like this:

Martin, "Why are you following me?"

Zimmerman, "You look suspicious. Do you even live here?"

Martin, "My dad's girlfriend lives right over there, want to go ask them right now?"

Zimmerman, "Nope, that's ok, I was just checking. Nevermind, you have a good night."

Martin, "You're not going anywhere dough boy. You're about to get the beating of a lifetime. I'm going to bash you head in."

And then Martin attacks.

I mean, if we're just going to say, "this COULD have happened", we could go all day making up hypothetical situations.

But, at the end of the day, it still comes down to the FACT that the evidence didn't prove that Zimmerman should have been found guilty.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
If Martin had went home in those 4 minutes when Zimmerman didn't know where he was or called 911 in those 4 minutes when Zimmerman didn't know where he was or didn't hop on top of Zimmerman to beat on him, he may have also remained alive.

BTW, I don't recall a single post where anyone has supported Zimmerman, but I've seen a lot that have said the jury made the right call and/or that Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.
The Jury supported ZimmerBoy and everybody who supported the jury decision supported ZimmerBoy
, to support my statement and make it as plain as the nose on your face ( only one Jurist wanted to
find ZimmerBoy Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder ' The Brown Skinned Latino Woman " funny how Latino's
knew that ZimmerBoy was guilty......Now when push came down to shove she decided to go along to
get back to her CHILDREN and JOB...which she lost by telling the new MEDIA that she believed that
Georgie BOY was Guilty Of MURDER As Charged.......LOL

You Zimmerman supporters didn't believe in The Rule Of LAW with the OJ Simpson decision now did
you ???? And now you want to change your stripes and say that if the Verdict Is Not Guilty THE MAN
is not guilty " it doesn't work like that in Real Life.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
This is what you said earlier:

-------------------------------

OK smart guy show me where TM messed up...he walked away from a stalker.....he run away from
a Stalker.....He asked A Stalker why are you following me....he got punched by a Stalker....he fough
for his life against a Murder/Stalker......

---------------------------------

So if you have videotape of this you would be well advised to send that to the proper authorities.
It wouldn't do any good ( The Defense Team ) made A Cartoon Of WHAT Really happened ..........
Remember The CARTOON ???????

Old 03-04-2015, 09:34 AM

Quote:
The Jury supported ZimmerBoy and everybody who supported the jury decision supported ZimmerBoy
, to support my statement and make it as plain as the nose on your face ( only one Jurist wanted to
find ZimmerBoy Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder ' The Brown Skinned Latino Woman " funny how Latino's
knew that ZimmerBoy was guilty......Now when push came down to shove she decided to go along to
get back to her CHILDREN and JOB...which she lost by telling the new MEDIA that she believed that
Georgie BOY was Guilty Of MURDER As Charged.......LOL

You Zimmerman supporters didn't believe in The Rule Of LAW with the OJ Simpson decision now did
you ???? And now you want to change your stripes and say that if the Verdict Is Not Guilty THE MAN
is not guilty " it doesn't work like that in Real Life.
"funny how Latino's knew that ZimmerBoy was guilty"

HowestBoy, you're really going off the rails.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:35 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,815 times
Quote:

So there is no videotape??? Was that all made up???

Old 03-04-2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:

The Latino Jurist didn't want to find ZimmerBoy Guilty...What Say you ?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events