Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 08:31 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,473,803 times

Advertisements

Men have been having sex with animals for millions of years. If sex with animals created aids, aids would have debuted on this earth ten million years ago, not in 1980. More likely some genetic tampering or bioweapon gone wrong.

I accidentally ticked off a gorilla at the Dallas Zoo once by waving at her. She got up and charge me full gallop, raised her giant arms over her head and tried to smash through the bulletproof glass. OMG. Surprised it held. Got real close first hand look at just how big and badass gorillas are. They look pretty small hunched over eating berries. But **** one off - OMG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 08:50 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,995 times
I heard that they eat monkeys in Africa, and raw monkey brain is a delicacy in some cultures.

Old 03-10-2015, 09:42 PM

29,214 posts, read 22,354,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButTheTruth2015 View Post
New details revealed about the origin of Aids

Does this mean Africans were committing sexual acts with the gorillas, or did they get it merely from eating them? AIDS obviously isn't airborne, so it has to be one of the two or a combo of both. Why would anyone have sex with gorillas, and how could it become so widespread? Obviously not an isolated incident if this is a plausible explanation. Bestiality is sickening and it is even more disgusting to think this dreadful killer disease might have came from such barbaric behavior.

The articles don't state sexual acts as a factor, but it obviously is the biggest and easiest form of transmission, and isn't totally outside the realm of consideration. These are some of the same people who commit rape against women using objects such as the barrel of an AK-47 (google the barrel/sight to see just how ruthless this is). There are documentaries about it, and it is a massive issue around the area. If they are capable of this, I doubt bestiality is against their nature either.
No, sex isn't the easiest means of AIDS transmission. Blood to blood is.

It's extremely easy to nick one's self with a pocket knife while dressing an animal. I've cut myself dozens of times cleaning birds and game and skinning them.

Gorillas are prime bush meat because of their size. Bush meat can be any mammal, and it's sold by the pound. The heavier then animal, the more money to be had. And since gorilla hunting has been illegal for decades, the hunters aren't going to take their leisurely time skinning and dressing the carcasses.

Raping a woman is one thing. Raping a gorilla is another entirely. If a chimp can tear a human in half, what can a gorilla, at twice the size and weight, do? That's why chimps don't mess with gorillas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events