Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 10:22 PM

74 posts, read 94,980 times

Advertisements

Why are we letting the media get away with this? Why is the media basically inviting the protesters, looters, etc... then these journalists have enough nerve to act like they are the victim.

Is anyone else tired of this?

I no longer can watch this anymore and switch the channel. All this is doing is reenforcing negative stereotypes. I'm tired of this and the last few years I feel the media has instigated all of this to the point of more ratings at the expense of the general public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2015, 10:24 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,473,343 times
CNN the Communist News Network would never do such a thing, how dare you lol

Old 05-07-2015, 11:52 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,554,110 times
Oh Uh!
The Blacks and Hispanics are rioting again.
It's that damn Liberal CNN Fault that they are rioting again.
I wish the Blacks and Hispanics would just stay in their place like in the 60's.

Old 05-08-2015, 12:00 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Oh Uh!

I wish the Blacks and Hispanics would just stay in their place like in the 60's.
I might be missing something, but I haven't seen that Hispanics have burned down any cities, haven't looted and destroyed business, haven't demanded that Whites can't use certain words in the English language, haven't gone on a crusade to vilify the police in the USA, don't riot and shoot people over $250 clown shoes, etc. etc. etc.

Hispanics, IMO, have instead joined the mainstream and avoided such nonsense and instead work with society in general instead of against it.

Old 05-08-2015, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
CNN the Communist News Network would never do such a thing, how dare you lol
LOL all the cable news channels have been doing it.

Old 05-08-2015, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Oh Uh!
It's that damn Liberal CNN Fault that they are rioting again.

The media instigated the rioting. Has nothing to do with the ethnicity and i'm offended you stereotypically brought individual races into your comment. But you know the media is responsible for all the rioting, protesting, etc...

They will take a story, report it over and over and over and over and over and over again. They WANT more racial tension because it is good for ratings. They do not care about how they are brainwashing people or purposely only interviewing protesters that fit a certain stereotype.

It is very sad they are doing this.

Old 05-08-2015, 12:51 AM

Lets keep this post about the media and not about attacking other nationalities. The real issue is the media is instigating all of this.

Old 05-08-2015, 01:00 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,329,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello071 View Post
Why are we letting the media get away with this? Why is the media basically inviting the protesters, looters, etc... then these journalists have enough nerve to act like they are the victim.
Oh, for goodness sake! This reminds me of the Civil Rights movement when southern segregationist cried about Northern agitators and the media "stirring up" their Negras(sic) who were previously so happy to live under Jim Crow. I'm sorry but the media goes where the story is and the story is that there are a lot of angry folks who are just sick and tired of the state of American policing and who would be taking to streets even if the media didn't exist much less report on these stories.

Old 05-08-2015, 01:05 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,030,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I might be missing something, but I haven't seen that Hispanics have burned down any cities, haven't looted and destroyed business, haven't demanded that Whites can't use certain words in the English language, haven't gone on a crusade to vilify the police in the USA, don't riot and shoot people over $250 clown shoes, etc. etc. etc.

Hispanics, IMO, have instead joined the mainstream and avoided such nonsense and instead work with society in general instead of against it.
You really need to stop putting this group on some sort of pedestal.

When the Lakers won the championship a few years ago, it was the HISPANICS that were rioting and acting the fool.

Old 05-08-2015, 01:06 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Oh, for goodness sake! This reminds me of the Civil Rights movement when southern segregationist cried about Northern agitators and the media "stirring up" their Negras(sic) who were previously so happy to live under Jim Crow....
Not even the media would go as far as to compare the riots, lootings, cutting fire hoses, etc in places like Baltimore & Ferguson, to the Civil Rights movement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events