Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 05:40 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinfshr View Post
What kind of idiot sticks a loaded gun in his pants? I see it all the times in movies and have always thought, what if that thing went off? So I guess hood rats, gangbangers and street thugs copy that. Kind of like that stupid side hold they do as well. I guess it makes them look cool. More like an idiot if you ask me. Oh well.
Lol...well...yea. That sideways thing..wonder who invented that? We did a fun experiment, one day at a steel match. We had a "gangsta" stage, after formal competition was over. Like a standard El President' e course. Three B277s at 10 yards, two rounds , each target, reload, two more. Done. No individual scoring, just looking for an aggregate number of hits.

Six of us gave it a whirl, the lowest ranked shooter of all of us was an A class. All accomplished competitors. Lmao, when w were done, we counted three hits, all on one target, that were eben worth calling hits. That's 108 rounds, three hits, at ten yards. So, we need to encourage that "gangsta" hold with the bad guys. Hey! It REALLY COOL HOMEY!! That's how "cool" criminals do it. And for the REALLY cool ones..upside down and backwards is the way to go.

Last edited by NVplumber; 03-15-2015 at 06:43 PM..

Old 03-15-2015, 06:18 PM
mev

154 posts, read 295,580 times
The world could use a few less d**ks.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:11 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
A tough way for gun fetishists to learn these are not toys.

At least five Americans accidentally shot off their penises since 2010
What's your point?

We lose 100 DEAD to pet dogs and dozens DEAD to bees.

Not to mention the dozen or so we lose DEAD to horses.

Basically, for someone whining about how many guns are in America...and then posting that statistic....it's hillarious that you think you are influencing anybody.

In fact, I think you might be an NRA shill.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:17 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenstyle View Post
I wonder why we don't hear about these stories. Maybe because men decide what's news, and they know the cheering from women would be deafening?
Maybe because women don't know how to use technology like a computer?

I mean, gee...it's not their fault. Who keeps their computer in the kitchen right?

(I hope my tongue in cheek response helps you see the gender hatred in your response.)

Old 03-15-2015, 09:23 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
A tough way for gun fetishists to learn these are not toys.

At least five Americans accidentally shot off their penises since 2010
What does "gun fetish" have to do with stupid?

Old 03-16-2015, 02:59 AM

6,386 posts, read 6,271,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
People do stupid things. Since the linked "story" is dubious in its accuracy regarding the total numbers it is hard to figure out the odds. IF the number is accurate the odds of shooting your penis off are roughly the same as the odds of winning the powerball lottery.

Lottery = 1:179,000,000

Shoot your penis off = 320,000,000 Americans (roughly). 1/2 have penises = 160,000,000. 5 have done it over the past five years. The odds are 1:160,000,000.

1) Treat every firearm as if it was loaded.
2) Buy a holster.
3) Buy a handgun with proven safety features. I prefer the 1911 style handgun since it has a backstrap safety.
Nice start with the stats. Now narrow it down to male GUN OWNERS and go from there.

You have a zero percent chance of winning powerball if you don't play. The figure you quote is for people who play.

The conclusion: male gun owners have a bigger chance of shooting off their penis with a firearm than they do winning powerball.

Old 03-16-2015, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Nice start with the stats. Now narrow it down to male GUN OWNERS and go from there.

You have a zero percent chance of winning powerball if you don't play. The figure you quote is for people who play.

The conclusion: male gun owners have a bigger chance of shooting off their penis with a firearm than they do winning powerball.
Mmm. Hmmm...By that same logic, a male anti firearms type has a far greater chance of being beaten and forced to watch as his lady is raped before his eyes, before getting shot in the back of the head than someone who has a weapon for defense. Speaking of stats, five people out of how many, NDed a weapon into their genitals? It must have took some doing to separate that specific thing from all firearms accidents. Someone has WAY too much time on their hands.

In contrast, I wonder how many burned their nethers with hot drinks? Or had to visit the ER because something got stuck up inside them during kinky sex? Lmao...I bet that latter number would pass up genital wounding by firearm right off the gate.

Old 03-16-2015, 03:15 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,178,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Six of us gave it a whirl, the lowest ranked shooter of all of us was an A class. All accomplished competitors. Lmao, when w were done, we counted three hits, all on one target, that were eben worth calling hits. That's 108 rounds, three hits, at ten yards.
Their pants probably weren't low enough, they're supposed to show at least some buttock. Also, did they limp-wrist the gun and hold it above their shoulder pointing down like gangstas do? Proper form makes for a smooth 7/11 heist.

Old 03-16-2015, 03:23 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,946 times
What a bunch of dicks, .....not!

Old 03-16-2015, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
Their pants probably weren't low enough, they're supposed to show at least some buttock. Also, did they limp-wrist the gun and hold it above their shoulder pointing down like gangstas do? Proper form makes for a smooth 7/11 heist.
Well heck yea . The rules were "gotsta be COOL!" LOL We tried to get the whole feel of gangsta cool. Couldn't do the pants thing, but we did require all shooters to turn their hats sideways, and, he's, weapon sideways, above the shoulder and pointed down.

We laughed so hard. Spectators liked it to. If we had had some themed music, coulda gone viral with it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events