Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 11:00 PM

468 posts, read 585,893 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQhPH4aD3Yw = Checkpoint Refusal Documentary.

I thought I would post this because I was planning to travel around the US, this summer like I am sure many other people are. After seeing this, I may be planning leaving the US altogether. Until today I had NO IDEA this administration has made the USA a gulag and we have no civil rights anymore.
Since when did American cops wake up and become Stazi? I grew up trusting them, knowing that if I needed someone to help me out I could always count on them. I grew up never being afraid of them. I see what is going on today I AM SCARED OF THEM IF THEY LOOK AT ME. I am not even going to go into the disclaimer "I am not a criminal blah, blah......" today you don't have to be!!!
And the video tells you why America has become a police state. You have a "NO Constitution free zone"
in the US! On US soil!!! Obama suspended your civil Bill of Rights in certain zones. Just like that. Like a dictator. And nobody was told this was going to happen. It just happened, because some people put on a UNIFORM and have NO PROBLEM ignoring your CIVIL RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING. Humans in uniform acting no better than the "thugs in the hood." They have become legalized bully thugs, that they call;
"Doing our job." Nazi soldiers were just doing their jobs, as they watched humans march into gas chambers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 11:05 PM

8,116 posts, read 6,795,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron1022 View Post

I thought I would post this because I was planning to travel around the US, this summer like I am sure many other people are. After seeing this, I may be planning leaving the US altogether. Until today I had NO IDEA this administration has made the USA a gulag and we have no civil rights anymore.
Since when did American cops wake up and become Stazi? I grew up trusting them, knowing that if I needed someone to help me out I could always count on them. I grew up never being afraid of them. I see what is going on today I AM SCARED OF THEM IF THEY LOOK AT ME. I am not even going to go into the disclaimer "I am not a criminal blah, blah......" today you don't have to be!!!
And the video tells you why America has become a police state. You have a "NO Constitution free zone"
in the US! On US soil!!! Obama suspended your civil Bill of Rights in certain zones. Just like that. Like a dictator. And nobody was told this was going to happen. It just happened, because some people put on a UNIFORM and have NO PROBLEM ignoring your CIVIL RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING. Humans in uniform acting no better than the "thugs in the hood." They have become legalized bully thugs, that they call;
"Doing our job." Nazi soldiers were just doing their jobs, as they watched humans march into gas chambers.
That's quite a stretch, comparing cops in the US to Nazi soldiers.

Old 03-28-2015, 11:17 PM

Default Not, really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
That's quite a stretch, comparing cops in the US to Nazi soldiers.
The Nazi Party as of late history, SUSPENED all civil rights of Jews and the UNIFORMS enforced it.

There are thousand of documented videos of the police officer bullying and harassing, and lying to the public WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE for initiating contact, in other words they were on a "fishing expedition" looking for a crime or a violation.

If you have probable cause then by all means do your job. But as these thousands of homemade real time video shows, there is a HUGE number of cops that are just totally IGNORANT about the Bill of Rights which is our guarantees of LIBERTY FROM GOVERNMENTAL OPRESSION. Many of them act just like Nazi in a state that people had NO civil rights. So no the analogy is totally true.
In the past when a cop approached me I was never scared, ever. Now am paranoid they will set me up for the fall. As they have done so by the thousands of videos posted on you tube of them doing just that.
Obama bought a lot of changes, alright and a police state is one of them. Nobody saw that coming.

Old 03-28-2015, 11:19 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,159,036 times
Quote:

All the weird stuff aside - where do you plan to go outside the US that you think does not have Police, soldiers and/or checkpoints?

Old 03-29-2015, 01:15 AM

10,137 posts, read 17,539,021 times
Flex Your Rights has a good channel on YT on how to deal with harrasment of this sort.

I thought the lawyers printed out sign was pretty clever Fair DUI Flyers help pass through drunk driving checkpoints - CBS News

There is a reason for cops to stop people and search them but it's gone to far and people need to lawfully push back against the Police State since 911.

Old 03-29-2015, 01:44 AM

7,138 posts, read 11,067,341 times
Quote:

This administration? The Constitution Free Zone was created by the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952, Thanks Obama for something that was passed before you were born. But hey if it makes you feel better to blame Obama for every thing. It won't solve anything, but if it makes you feel better, then go for it.

Old 03-29-2015, 05:08 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,162,947 times
4th Amendment.

There were heated debates on here years ago about the very subject. I believe the poll results were pretty close to dead even back then. I think a majority might be in favor of eliminating them.

As far as combatting drunk drivers, patrolling is actually more effective. So that argument is gone.

Old 03-29-2015, 05:13 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,102,797 times
Who bought up all the bullets and is putting mraps in every state... who is expanding federal power... who is violating the constution routinely...
The power of Washington and the desire of the one in power to remain creates dangers to all Americans
Lord Obama

Who is standing up to him
Constitutional sheriff's

Now.. practical point
DUI checkpoints have been reviewed and deemed legal when administered under constitutional guidelines
Location is broadcast
Stops must be random
Checkpoint must be clearly marked
Anyone has the right to drive away from the checkpoint with an approved bypass route

We run one every month and it is rare not to arrest several offenders... not including warrants ..suspended uninsured drivers... and a host of other crimes... by people who potentially hurt or kill the rest of us.

A DUI is nothing but a murder waiting to happen

DUI cars are better utilized on roving patrol... and are more effective than static checkpoints when the above restrictions are in place. DUI checkpoints come from federal grant money...

Perhaps you might consider another example of government over reach... this example saves lives

Old 03-29-2015, 08:51 AM

Default Do you have..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
This administration? The Constitution Free Zone was created by the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952, Thanks Obama for something that was passed before you were born. But hey if it makes you feel better to blame Obama for every thing. It won't solve anything, but if it makes you feel better, then go for it.

The "Bill/Law" for your contention? I don't doubt you. The elimination of the US Constitution has been going on for well over fifty years. This has no place in the free world. As for drug check points. Mena, Arkansas was a drug drop off for a drug operation run by Governor Clinton as per the pilot that worked for him. Just google those key words. Net neutrality may have scrubbed it.

Old 03-29-2015, 08:59 AM

Default All weird stuff aside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
All the weird stuff aside - where do you plan to go outside the US that you think does not have Police, soldiers and/or checkpoints?
I would not use that word weird. I don't know of any European country that has check points 100 miles into the country. You call this a FREE nation? you consider yourself free? Police States are not FREE states. You are not perturbed that you have NO civil rights? or do you just not know the Bill of Rights that is a LAW and what is permissible under it. Anybody that does not see what is happening in the US does not deserve the Bill of Rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events