Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 10:10 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
How do you "make" someone eat and gain weight?
Just imagine the reverse of the Biggest Loser. It would be a great show, call it the Biggest Gainer. Don't pitch this idea to the networks, it's all mine.

They could have coaches (professional eating contest winners) scream at the contestants while they lay still on a couch and eat massive amounts of junk food.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 10:16 AM

11,495 posts, read 26,868,439 times
It's actually a fetish for some people, rather than a jealousy thing.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:18 AM

463 posts, read 320,759 times
Not a good plan from the start.

Some men are more attracted to overweight women.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:21 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,125,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistaian View Post
Not a good plan from the start.

Some men are more attracted to overweight women.

Ya, but wouldn't chubby chasers be attracted to women who are already big?
This guy is trying to build one from scratch.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:23 AM

463 posts, read 320,759 times
Quote:
Ya, but wouldn't chubby chasers be attracted to women who are already big?
This guy is trying to build one from scratch.
I don't know. I kind of doubt how they got that way matters much. Guys tend to think with the wrong head you know...

Old 04-16-2015, 10:33 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,948,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theropod View Post
A Chinese man makes his girlfriend gain over 88 pounds (40kg) just so other men would not find her attractive. She was a very petite woman before her transmutation, weighing 100 pounds (45kgs). The transformation took 2 years.

Jealous man fattens up girlfriend to ward off other men

Should men be more like this? And would any women do this, I'm wondering? Or would you consider this plain unhealthy and detrimental?
I'm just wondering what would cause you to ask such questions that are so obvious?

Just on the basis of the questions this appears to be a troll thread.

Should more men be like this? Come on, seriously?

Would any woman do this? Did you read your own post? She did, probably others too.

Would you consider this plain unhealthy or detrimental? Are you not embarrassed to even ask such a question? I mean, was this just a gag?

Also, what does the man being Chinese have to do with anything? Race baiting?

Old 04-16-2015, 10:38 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
I'm just wondering what would cause you to ask such questions that are so obvious?

Just on the basis of the questions this appears to be a troll thread.

Should more men be like this? Come on, seriously?

Would any woman do this? Did you read your own post? She did, probably others too.

Would you consider this plain unhealthy or detrimental? Are you not embarrassed to even ask such a question? I mean, was this just a gag?

Also, what does the man being Chinese have to do with anything? Race baiting?
Amazing. This is the first time I agree with you.

Being Chinese is more of an ethnicity, but I get what you meant.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:53 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,297,759 times
I have an immense problem with men who marry attractive women then all of a sudden forbid them from wearing makeup, wearing certain clothes, and or staying in shape. And I've seen this happen to more than a few women in my time, including a couple of friends. I don't give a rip why (insecurity, cultural, or 'whatever') - it's WRONG.

You men who do this - you were attracted to your women's looks, she's the one you wanted, and YOU are the one she chose! Why do you have to behave like such a--holes???

Old 04-16-2015, 10:57 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
Good? That's not a normal relationship. If he wanted an overweight person to date, why not find someone overweight to begin with? Going from 100 lbs to 188 is not healthy at all.

In addition to what the other posters have said, I think the man here has low self esteem as well if he's afraid he's going to lose his girlfriend to other men the way she was.
Spare me the white knighting and relationship advice and read this:

Quote:
How do you "make" someone eat and gain weight?
It takes two to tango and I don't believe everything I read.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:02 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,220,223 times
That guy has issues. If he is so insecure in this relationship then that is not much of a relationship.

It's a terrible thing not being able to trust your partner and worse when a partner thrusts his or her insecurities on their significant other.

Run girl, Run from this weirdo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events