Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 02:04 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,761,940 times

Advertisements

Impoverished America is circling the drain while middle America watched Faux Noise and upper crust America figures ever more ways to keep the rest of us ignorant and broke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 02:18 PM

5,444 posts, read 6,988,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Impoverished America is circling the drain while middle America watched Faux Noise and upper crust America figures ever more ways to keep the rest of us ignorant and broke.
If impoverished America is acting like this and think it is ok, then let them go down the drain. America would be a better place without them. Keep in mind, I am not talking about those who are poor but work hard and actually know right from wrong.

Old 04-17-2015, 03:09 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,450,777 times
And you wonder why poor performing schools cannot retain teachers.

Old 04-17-2015, 05:25 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,168 times
I wonder how many people have or will click on this thread with the assumption that it involved blacks and will be proven 100% yet again?

As I've said so many times before, black communities will NEVER improve as long as black parents continue to fail their children by constantly raising them so utterly poorly that too many of them will grow up violent and ghetto. I mean seriously how are black kids suppose to have a chance to grow up properly when you have parents like this who raise their kids like trash and are truly bad influences on their children?

According to the article:

Long Island middle school teacher assaulted at Alverta B. Gray Schultz Middle School, police say | 7online.com

Here's what the mother's lawyer is saying:

Quote:
Police say 34-year-old Annika McKenzie assaulted the female teacher, identified as Catherine Engelhardt, with McKenzie's attorney, Donald Rollock, claiming the teacher had "put her hands on" McKenzie's 12-year-old daughter earlier in the day.

"As any loving parent, if someone puts their hand on your child, you're going to react," he said.
And here's what a school official said:

Quote:
"Yesterday, we saw what we don't want to see anywhere in any school," Mestizo said. "Many teachers throughout the district and in this school also do not feel safe in the building, and there are reasons for that. And action needs to be taken immediately."
And here's what the teacher who attacked said:

Quote:
"I've warned them time and again that the children have no respect for adults. Yes, I fear for my safety. They can't control the kids."
So who are you going to believe? I know I'm going to believe the teacher more than the 'loving parent' on this one. These days it seems like schools are more like daycare or prisons without bars for black kids and teens than they are teaching institutions for them. If you watch youtube videos on black students, it seems an awful lot of them have little to no interest in learning while being often being a disruptive presence in the classrooms. You can't blame the school system for failing your kids when your children show little interest or desire to learn. That is on the parents.

Having said that, I do feel sorry that so many black kids have to be born to parents like this mother and that most of them will likely grow up to be exactly like her ghetto and violent. And THIS IS WHY black communities never improve and become less violent and more peaceful. How could it ever when many of the adults in these communities are violent and ghetto themselves and any children they have grow up to be just like them? And how sad is it that we use to be talking about young black people and teens getting into trouble and now we're talking about preteens and even little kids becoming violent and problematic? Someday if blacks ever want to improve their communities and become more prosperous and successful, they're going to have to start taking responsibility and stop blaming everyone for all their woes.

Old 04-17-2015, 05:37 PM

14,768 posts, read 8,097,050 times
The Mother is a Felon who belongs in a Prison, and she is setting such a good, prime example for her children to emulate....they will probably end up in prison right along side of her before long.

Sad state of affairs.

Old 04-17-2015, 06:20 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,816,833 times
Quote:

Apparently, the above poster couldn't find an appropriate thread in which to post his nonsensical sentence, so he decided to drop it here.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:09 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times
Any more I don't have to click on the article to see the color of the person who did some violent act. I knew without looking what she was going to look like.

Dr. MLK's dream has turned into a nightmare !

Don

Old 04-17-2015, 10:30 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,754,926 times
Quote:
You read about an incident like this and your first reaction is to blame Fox News and rich people?

Seriously?

Old 04-17-2015, 10:48 PM

16,552 posts, read 8,589,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
That 14 yr old needs to be placed with a family that will show them the right way to act
I think it is a little to late for that, or didn't you read about how she decided to get some kicks in on the unconscious teacher herself.
She already sounds like an animal headed for prison bars. Like mother like daughter in this case.

Old 04-17-2015, 11:38 PM

2,700 posts, read 4,936,858 times
Ghetto is as Ghetto does.. Or thug is as thug does....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events