Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 07:41 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
I've always wondered exactly what "closing the borders" means? How would one go about doing this successfully?
US - Mexico Border Fence Pros and Cons What I would do is put the National Guard forces there with orders to, well, do what they are trained to do but, then, I live among the illegals and see the destruction that they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
North Dakota: Minot
South Dakota: Rapid City

LOL, yeah I'm sure those are going to be the next terrorist targets.

This is your Department of Homeland Security playing games with the American people, to get them to support an extension of the USA PATRIOT Act.
Oh my, would they actually do that? As I said, our government is SO corrupt. Yes, I think that could be a real possibility but then, one has to wonder what their angle is. You know they have something up their sleeve one way or the other.

Isn't it sad what our country has become? Hopefully, the day will come when WE take it back because We sure don't have control of it anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2015, 07:49 PM

2,415 posts, read 4,245,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
ISIS releases 'Kill List'; Seven Texas cities included - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

I don't think that this has been put in a thread yet (pardon me, if I am in error). But someone posted this on Facebook today - I am not even sure how reliable a source this is, so take it with a grain of salt.
But it was an interesting list of places, so thought that I would post. Your thoughts?

ISIS releases ‘Kill List’, Did Your City Make the List? |
Could simply be a list of fake cities designed to throw the Feds off and have them looking in the wrong places.

Hopefully someone in the State Department has enough brains to think about that.

SS

Old 05-11-2015, 07:51 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,189,424 times
Bring it, ISIS goat humpers!

Old 05-11-2015, 07:55 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, should I be happy that my city (Houston) is not on it or bad because we're not worthy?
Lol...I know right. Chicago is not on either. WTF!

Old 05-11-2015, 08:08 PM

35,045 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
If your city is not on the list, please send a drawing of the Prophet Muhammed along with a short essay of why your city should be included to:

ISIS HQ
ATTN: US Kill List
Northern Syria

Also include your name, address and phone number, with the best time to be reached.
Sounds like a good Pam Geller idea.

Old 05-11-2015, 08:11 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
They spelled "Killeen" Texas wrong.

Old 05-11-2015, 08:20 PM

2,953 posts, read 992,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
They spelled "Killeen" Texas wrong.
Two of em with body armor and AKs couldn't stay alive in the face of a 60 yr old Texas traffic cop. Not surprising they can't spell Killeen.

Old 05-11-2015, 08:59 PM

6,489 posts, read 8,812,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
is this the place with a breakfast cafe that has amazing strawberry pancakes?
The entire town is made up of breakfast cafes with pancakes and such. I don't get it.

It is very close to Buellton, CA where we used to go just to eat at Pea Soup Andersen's restaurant when I was a kid.

Old 05-11-2015, 09:15 PM
bjh

60,079 posts, read 30,382,128 times
Terrorist want to die. We want to kill them. Sounds like a plan.

Old 05-11-2015, 09:35 PM

468 posts, read 582,957 times
Default Lol!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Sounds like a good Pam Geller idea.

Excellent idea!!! I was wondering why XXXXX city is not on this list? Anybody give Obongo a heads up to close the border, we have some unfriendlies in coming? Put all them surveillance cameras on the border, get some lives vids of the "prayer" ritual before killing commences.
We know Obongo has paid for their training, did he pay their airfare, anyone know??

Texas should be safe. They got Jade Helm 15(wtfit) practicing on civilians for these pending "in-coming."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events