Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 03:00 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
How bout you post from my actual link?
How about you actually read this post that you quoted and you would have saw your link. That is your comprehending skills again

Quote:
And the forensics. You know, what your referencing. CLEARLY shows Brown was shot in the hand. If you would've done your own research with the case you would've known more. Like the likely shot order, trajectories, etc.

Give it up.
The forensics show that the second bullet hit him in the hand not the first. If you had read the report you would know that. Obviously you don't know the case because I just proved you wrong once again. So yes you do need to give it up...You been looking foolish

You doc doesn't say anything different.

Old 06-03-2015, 03:02 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal Dew View Post
How about you actually read this post that you quoted and you would have saw your link. That is your comprehending skills again

You posted my link and YOUR words as if it came from my link. Like I've stated many times before, and in compliance with the TOS, if your going to use someone's work, quote them and provide a link. Otherwise your violating someone's copyright.

The forensics show that the second bullet hit him in the hand not the first. If you had read the report you would know that. Obviously you don't know the case because I just proved you wrong once again. So yes you do need to give it up...You been looking foolish
I don't care what your talking about. I'm using what DARREN WILSON SAID HIMSELF.

Or Dennis Wilson according to Waldo Kitty

Old 06-03-2015, 03:05 PM

Quote:
I don't care what your talking about. I'm using what DARREN WILSON SAID HIMSELF.

Or Dennis Wilson according to Waldo Kitty
Use your work? Sorry I don't use your lame work. I quoted your lie that you still haven't addressed. You said that Wilson said after he shot Brown in the hand that is when Brown started attacking him..That is a lie.

Clearly you don't care about what I am saying since it is the truth. Everything I stated is Wilson words and I quoted them. Keep making up those lies. The link has been given to you many times and you refuse to read it. And oh please trying to quote a TOS lol

Old 06-03-2015, 03:09 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
That is not what I said. You see things that aren't even there. He never said Brown punched him after being shot. Why do you keep trying to add things he didn't say? He said he fired his gun once and Brown looked shocked and paused and went back to hitting him. The first shot went into the door.

You can't test for prints and DNA analysis on the same item. You can only do one or the other. It doesn't matter if his prints was on it or not because his DNA and blood was on it. You trying to say they didn't find prints doesn't change anything when his blood and DNA was found on it.
Quote:
Use your work? Sorry I don't use your lame work. I quoted your lie that you still haven't addressed. You said that Wilson said after he shot Brown in the hand that is when Brown started attacking him..That is a lie.

Clearly you don't care about what I am saying since it is the truth. Everything I stated is Wilson words and I quoted them. Keep making up those lies. The link has been given to you many times and refuse to read it. And oh please trying to quote a TOS lol
Darren Wilson wasn't bleeding. Only Mike Brown. So it had to be Brown's blood after the initial shot when Wilson said Brown came back and attacked him.

So pause the case right there...

After the officer shoots, Brown comes back and starts fighting with no weapon. According to Wilson.

Old 06-03-2015, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Darren Wilson wasn't bleeding. Only Mike Brown. So it had to be Brown's blood after the initial shot when Wilson said Brown came back and attacked him.
Wilson fired the first shot
as the gun was pointed down towards his hip and the bullet went into the door making glass fly up. Do you think people don't get cuts from flying glass?

That still doesn't change what you said. You said Wilson said that after he shot Brown in the hand that is when he started attacking him again. That is not true.

Quote:
After the officer shoots, Brown comes back and starts fighting with no weapon
His size and hands are the weapons.

Under well-established Fourth Amendment precedent, it is not objectively unreasonable
for a law enforcement officer to use deadly force in response to being physically assaulted by a
subject who attempts to take his firearm. See, e.g., Nelson, 162 F.3d at 990-91 (holding that it
was not objectively unreasonable for officer to shoot at a suspect through a closet door after
suspect attempted to grab his gun, hit him in the head with an asp, and pushed him into closet).
The government therefore cannot meet its burden of establishing probable cause to a grand jury
or proving beyond a reasonable doubt to twelve trial jurors that the shots fired by Wilson at the
SUV were unreasonable. These shots are thus not prosecutable violations of 18 U.S.C. § 242

Last edited by Devon011; 06-03-2015 at 03:33 PM..

Old 06-03-2015, 03:40 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
This is your lie right here. You doc doesn't say that nor does his statement to others.

Like I said he never said he shot Brown in the hand and that Brown went back to attacking him afterward. Unlike you I actually post things to what I said instead of making false opinions like you
Honestly, I can't tell Which shot hit Brown from the DOJ summary of Wilson's testimony. It never specifically says in what you quoted.

Wilson knew the 1st shot caused blood from somewhere. He 'initially' thought he was cut by glass.

Re the 2nd shot, Wilson did not think it hit Brown.

imo, the DOJ summary Shooting at the SUV says Brown was shot during the 1st struggle:

" As Brown was struggling for the gun and pointing it at Wilson's hip, Wilson gained control of the firearm and fired it just over his lap at Brown’s hand."

That description fits Brown's initial attack on Wilson in the SUV.

Old 06-03-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Honestly, I can't tell Which shot hit Brown from the DOJ summary of Wilson's testimony. It never specifically says in what you quoted.

Wilson knew the 1st shot caused blood from somewhere. He 'initially' thought he was cut by glass.

Re the 2nd shot, Wilson did not think it hit Brown.

imo, the DOJ summary Shooting at the SUV says Brown was shot during the 1st struggle:

" As Brown was struggling for the gun and pointing it at Wilson's hip, Wilson gained control of the firearm and fired it just over his lap at Brown’s hand."

That description fits Brown's initial attack on Wilson in the SUV.
Yes which shot actually hit his finger we don't know for sure.

Right it doesn't specifically say that Wilson said after shooting Brown in the hand that is when he went back to attacking to him. This is what I was telling that other person. Yes Wilson said he saw blood on his hand.

This entire argument with that poster is on what Wilson said exactly in his statement. I quoted what he said and it doesn't mention anything about Wilson saying he knew that he shot Brown in the hand

I actually think it is funny we are still debating a closed case.

Last edited by Devon011; 06-03-2015 at 04:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events