Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2015, 04:04 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times

Advertisements

Sorry but this white Boy don't by the Mentally Ill crap.

He's a Lone Wolf shooter, not part of any Gang. I'll buy the Terrorist angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
Of course, because as I said in another thread:

Muslim shooter = Terrorist
Black shooter = Thug/gang member
White shooter = Mentally ill

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2015, 04:18 PM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagineAA View Post
I once had a 14-yr-old classmate who tortured and killed an infant for the fun of it, according to his confession. This dude was a walking time bomb in school. "Bullying" was him on a good day. He was violent and mean. I _could_not_believe_ that someone let him babysit their kids, let alone an infant! I was completely shocked.

Even the people who had seen this guy be violent in school turned out to the media saying there was no indication he was like this. I confronted them and they claimed no recollection of the events, such as him kicking the **** out of other kids in the hallway. The teacher who facilitated the discussion of the news story shushed me when I pointed out to these people that this dude had punched, kicked, bullied, etc. and they had personally witnessed it. I don't know why the teacher chose that to be the one unacceptable thing to say.

This kid had no real friends because of his behavior, but all of a sudden the other kids were saying he was their friend and was a nice person.

Then his neighbors were interviewed and they said he was peaceful and sweet. I seriously doubt that was true. He could barely make it through an hour w/o acting out in a major way. He had been expelled from several schools because of this.

My point is, there appears to be some sort of human shock reaction when things like this happen. Or maybe they just want in on the attention and say what they think will get them the most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
But if Roof was really racists towards blacks, why would he have a black friend or even associate on a personal level with a black person?
See above post

Old 06-20-2015, 04:26 PM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Sorry but this white Boy don't by the Mentally Ill crap.

He's a Lone Wolf shooter, not part of any Gang. I'll buy the Terrorist angle.
I think anyone of any color that does something like this has to be off in the head to some degree. Normal same people don't kill others. If just being white was the only requirement to do a mass shooting we would have many more. Crazy people do this stuff regardless of race.

Old 06-20-2015, 04:34 PM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
"I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?"
There isn't a single statement made by Roof that cannot be found on any number of threads right here on C-D. Often when I think to myself, why argue with these racist pieces of work, I will remind myself that if I don't counteract the lies, distortions, and misstatements that I am allowing another young man's mind to be poisoned by others.

Folks can look for, or more to the point, hope for, some sort of mental instability (see the entire group of Republican candidates) to explain these events but the truth of the matter is that there is a calculated campaign to foment racism and it isn't coming from Obama or the left. Throughout history, in times of economic distress, racism, be it against the Irish, the Italians, Jews, or African Americans has always been the go to option and it is no different now.
Great Post
Like i have mentioned before, the people at the top of the food chain wants us to keep fighting each other.
This kid reminds of the kid from the Movie High Learning!

Old 06-20-2015, 04:36 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
See above post
What about the post; did the 14 year old go on a social media rant about his bias towards babies? While killing the babies, did he make comments about them? Was he friends with babies?

Sounds like the 14 year old was a mental case, something I do not at all declare for the church shooter.

I do believe the target of the attack was motivated by racism.

Old 06-20-2015, 04:52 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,324,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Normal same people don't kill others.
But that is simply not true.

If anything demonstrates fallacy of that idea, and without the slightest exaggeration all we need not look any further than the research on the good normal people who became members of the Hitler's Einsatzgruppen and how fear of the other can be turned into homicidal rage.

Roof isn't some kind of sociopath with little concern or empathy for others. He sat with these people for over an hour, he found them to be kind and generous to him but he believe that he had a mission, a mission that required the murder of other human beings to accomplish.

His manifesto is clear:
"I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me."
This is the same "rational" mentality that was the guiding force of Hitler's henchmen, the idea that it some other was an existential threat to their survival. While based upon any real historical or contemporary facts, Mr. Roof, like his Nazi predecessors believed in the enemy of the other, and the other had to be destroyed to protect his and the white race's survival.

Hatred of this nature may seem irrational, insane if you like, but it isn't.

http://gawker.com/here-is-what-appea...est-1712767241

Old 06-20-2015, 07:03 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post

Maybe this wasn't a hate crime?
Got news for you. Read Dylann Roof''s manifesto. You and FOXNEWS should keep defending him. Dylann also wants to re-fight the Civil War. A familiar theme on CD.
Racist Manifesto Purportedly Written By Dylann Roof Surfaces Online

Old 06-20-2015, 07:09 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,026,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus;40096502[B
]What, you are saying black people automatically react with violence to verbal racist statements?
[/b]
No.

That's not what I said.

Why would I say "all" black people, when I was talking about this ONE particular black person in the article?

Jeez.

Old 06-20-2015, 07:13 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,026,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
Of course, because as I said in another thread:

Muslim shooter = Terrorist
Black shooter = Thug/gang member
White shooter = Mentally ill

Amazing how "delicate" these men, isn't it?

Old 06-20-2015, 07:19 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,642,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Isn't that what friends and families often say about serial killers and such?
"He was a quiet man."
"Couldn't hurt a fly."
I keep hearing this murderer referred to as a serial killer, here and on the news sites. He is a mass murderer not a serial killer. A serial killer, for example John Gacy or the Unibomber, commits the murders one by one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events