Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2015, 07:33 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Amazing how "delicate" these men, isn't it?
Delicate may be somewhat of misnomer..as all impressions and interpretations come from educations and indoctrination's regardless of ideology...SO IF someone wishes to make excuses for one of their own..Yep..It's likely because they have a very narrow prism in which they view their world..White's or beige because it resembles them means..THEY ARE LIKE ME....

This notion looks like me thus is like me means blah blah....I grew up and knew what black people looked like..but found out later that one of my parent's best friend's was actually BLACK in a white body..and no ONE back then knew nothing...His daughter..ended up having a Black child after marrying a white man..which is when I realized what it's all about...

His daughter was devastated ( back in the '60's) and since none in that family ever shared something like that back then..SHE was never told..You can only imagine the questions..2 white parents have a Black child..

Needless to say..Ignorance is NOT Bliss..and while dealing with truth is hard...IT has to be met with honesty....BACK then BTW, marrying a spouse who wasn't like yourself was frowned upon..which aggravated it..Historically as it turned out not even this young women's mom knew her husband had "Black Genetics" in him..Tho I did notice he had short cropped rather kinky hair..but never thought much about it ( Ignorance was bliss for us youngness..LOL)

End of story..ALL went well..knowledge led to acknowledgement ..and ALL moved forward.....

So given my above historical personal experience..NO ONE really knows just what genetics and historical bloodline we have..So just envision yourself experiencing what my parent's friend's daughter went thru back in the '60's...We are now 2015..Ridiculous to believe your bloodlines are PURE..so just maybe..realization the object of your rejections are actually part of yourself will truly change your mindset At least IMO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2015, 07:35 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Got news for you. Read Dylann Roof''s manifesto. You and FOXNEWS should keep defending him. Dylann also wants to re-fight the Civil War. A familiar theme on CD.
Racist Manifesto Purportedly Written By Dylann Roof Surfaces Online
Why do you say "you and FOXNEWS" - do you think I work for Fox News? Such a weird comment.

Old 06-20-2015, 07:44 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,250,708 times
Really too bad mom didn't abort the loser!

Old 06-20-2015, 08:17 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Why do you say "you and FOXNEWS" - do you think I work for Fox News? Such a weird comment.
Dylann Roof worships O'Reilly and Hannity. I never said you worked for FOX but the latter is in his camp too. Birds of a feather!

Old 06-20-2015, 08:21 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
So, this friend believed the thug killer wanted to shoot up a school...and he didn't say anything??

What is wrong with people?! Maybe his dumb ass should be charged in some way, too...
My God, YES !!!!!!!! So it was ok for him to say he wanted to shoot up a school and the friend didn't think he should report it ?????????

What the hell is wrong with people ??? I'm really glad I don't have too many more years left on this planet........it is turning into an asylum and the inmates are running the place.

Don

Old 06-20-2015, 08:39 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
Quote:

Maybe this wasn't a hate crime?
This is the very definition of a hate crime. Also, Christ himself would admire the reaction of the victims family to this crime.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:41 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Dylann Roof worships O'Reilly and Hannity. I never said you worked for FOX but the latter is in his camp too. Birds of a feather!
Roof also worships satin, almost as bad.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:55 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,817,167 times
Quote:
The judge who oversaw a bond hearing for a man accused of fatally shooting nine people at a historic black church in Charleston was previously reprimanded for using a racial slur while on the bench.
Quote:
Gosnell was reprimanded by the state Supreme Court in 2005 for telling a black defendant in 2003, "There are four kinds of people in this world: black people, white people, rednecks, and n******."
Quote:
The state Supreme Court announced prior to the bond hearing that Circuit Court Judge J.C. Nicholson would preside over Roof's criminal charges, not Gosnell, per standard procedure in South Carolina. Circuit judges are the ones that oversee trials, while magistrates preside over bonds and 30-day misdemeanors.
Judge Who Presided Over Dylann Roof Bond Hearing Was Reprimanded for Racial Slur - NBC News

And this man is still a judge... why?

Oh, wait... it's because he's a judge in a state that flies the Confederate flag at the state capitol... that's why he's still allowed to preside in a court of law.

Old 06-20-2015, 09:05 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Maybe this wasn't a hate crime?
"I'm going to kill you because you're black"........yeah, doesn't sound like a hate crime to me......

Old 06-20-2015, 09:13 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
We will see, let's just let it take it's course.
Must be nice to get that kind of benefit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events