Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 11:55 AM

15,293 posts, read 17,687,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
no what I was meaning is that the same stuff in a lesser toxic strength gets sprayed on fields where it drifts over other areas..
They sell it at Wal-Mart, where the aliens who live next door spray it on their lawns to eradicate the human race. Your only safety is in wearing a properly fitted carbon cannister gas mask any time you go outside.

The Walton family is not really human.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2015, 01:19 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7traveler View Post
I for one always love a good conspiracy theory (it's my weakness). However, I don't believe in chemtrails. There would be FAR to many people involved for no one to talk and blow the whistle and actually offer some REAL proof of this(YouTube videos aren't proof). Someone would talk and spill the beans.

They used the guys who planted the explosives in the WTC.
Those dudes know how to keep their mouths shut.

Old 07-21-2015, 04:29 PM

177 posts, read 194,199 times
From the Urban Dictionary;
Quote:
Chemtards are predominantly American, white, racist, scientifically illiterate defeated Republicans who hold President Obama responsible for applying the directives of the New World Order. They also believe in Planet Nibiru.
Lol

Old 07-21-2015, 09:10 PM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
They used the guys who planted the explosives in the WTC.
Those dudes know how to keep their mouths shut.
Who in turn are the sons of the guys who faked all the moon landings. It's the Masons, and it all started with that damn George Washington and The Cherry Tree Conspiracy.

Old 07-21-2015, 11:56 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't think some people realize how many planes are in the air just in FAA airspace alone at any given time. It's nearly 5000 during daylight hours. (I use flightaware, too.)

I read an article a couple of years ago in which the author pointed out that there are only about a dozen places left in the continental US where you can be for 20 minutes or more without hearing any sounds made by human beings, including airplanes. There are a lot of planes up there, folks, and they leave trails of vapor in their wakes.
And the flight tracking sites in general tend to only show planes that are on active FAA IFR flight plans or that are ADS-B equipped, the "NextGen" tracking system that is replacing the old 'transponder/radar' tracking methods. Thing is there are a lot of planes flying around that aren't so equipped yet. So there are many more planes out there than what shows up on flightaware. Granted, most of those won't be flying at altitudes that are cold enough for contrail formation, however. In addition to all the military flights that won't show up (and there are a lot of them. )

Also the skies are stacked deep with traffic, layer after layer after layer. There are corporate jets flying up to 50,000 feet now. Just today I heard a Gulfstream check in at 47000 ft. The skies are saturated, air travel is booming, the standard of living is rising world wide and more people than ever are able to afford air travel. Flights are stacked deep, from down low to very, very high. People tend to think of airline travel as around 30 to 35000 feet. But due to saturation traffic is flying in the upper twenties to lower forties more often, with the high flying corporate flights above that. This can lead to multiple levels of contrails. Also, the winds can vary wildly with altitude. Those winds will carry contrails downstream, leading people on the ground to think of them as having grid patterns. Plane A flies over and leave a trail. It drifts downwind. Plane B comes along and it leaves a trail, which also drifts downwind. Now you have to trails in parallel drifting. And so on. But wait, planes cruising altitudes vary by the direction of flight, which is a rule used to provide separation between planes. So at alternating altitudes above or below our first set of contrails, another set of trails running in directions that can be perpendicular to the original set can form and drift downwind by those aircraft. This further enhances the 'grid' pattern that people swear they see.

The nature of 'flight paths' or 'flight corridors' or whatever term laymen use these days has changed as well. For most of aviation history, aircraft traveled established on established airways that were based upon ground-based radio beacons. They are actual buildings places all over the place at certain intervals. So they were/are very 'permanent'; they are buildings on the ground. Established airways changed very little over the years and even decades because of this. Now however, while those airways and the corresponding ground stations still exists, most commercial, corporate, and military have very advanced navigation capabilities based upon GPS/RNAV/RNP which has allows infinite, custom flight paths to be flown. This is good as it allows much more direct flights and easier routing around weather, high volume air traffic areas, etc. So over the past 20 years air traffic has spread to be all over the place as it is no longer limited to flying specific, set airways. So of course people are going to notice this.

Here's a huge reason contrails are increasingly common: Over the past twenty years the regional airline business has exploded. Routes that were run by a couple 767s or A300s over a day are commonly now run by triple or quadruple the amount of RJs, each one capable of leaving contrails.

I'm not done. The average temperature of the atmosphere is rising, which is raising the amount of water evaporating from the oceans, and raising the planet's average water vapor in the atmosphere. Higher water vapor levels favor both condensation trail formation and persistence. Contrails are only going to get worse, folks. Air travel is going to grow and grow as former third world nations raise their standard of living, and as the atmosphere continues to slowly warm.

Last edited by 11thHour; 07-22-2015 at 12:09 AM..

Old 07-22-2015, 12:06 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person222 View Post
well they were spraying a TON outside my home in rural new England yesterday. What a bummer! There were so many planes flying over and I watched them put out the chemtrails- they look nothing like contrails. And they lingered for hours and dispersed into a weird looking sky.

I have been seeing a lot of this this month where I live and this is the first time I noticed it here. I had heard about it a bit- but seeing all the planes and the trails that matched the descriptions of chemtrails is what caused me to start reading about this. I do not like it at all.
So what method are you using to discern what constitutes a contrail vs. a chemtrail?

Old 07-22-2015, 01:01 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
They sell it at Wal-Mart, where the aliens who live next door spray it on their lawns to eradicate the human race. Your only safety is in wearing a properly fitted carbon cannister gas mask any time you go outside.

The Walton family is not really human.
the lowest form of wit..........dont you know the dangers of using this stuff on gardens and fields...I have suffered from a chemical illness for many years and know how its caused and try to help others.. but dont listen to me.. this is from the Lancet.OK so this comes under the developing world.. but these things arent regulated properly in the US Or the UK..either.

Summary pesticide poisoning causes more deaths than infectious diseases. Use of pesticides is poorly regulated and often dangerous; their easy availability also makes them a popular method of self-harm. In 1985, the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) produced a voluntary code of conduct for the pesticide industry in an attempt to limit the harmful effects of pesticides. Unfortunately, a lack of adequate government resources in the developing world makes this code ineffective, and thousands of deaths continue today. WHO has recommended that access to highly toxic pesticides be restricted—where this has been done, suicide rates have fallen. Since an Essential Drugs List was established in 1977, use of a few essential drugs has rationalised drug use in many regions. An analogous Minimum Pesticides List would identify a restricted number of less dangerous pesticides to do specific tasks within an integrated pest management system. Use of safer pesticides should result in fewer deaths, just as the change from barbiturates to benzodiazepines has reduced the number of deaths from pharmaceutical self-poisoning.

Find time and read some of this.

https://poisonedpeople1.wordpress.co...quency/page/3/
http://www.nyrnaturalnews.com/campai...-far-enough-2/

Last edited by dizzybint; 07-22-2015 at 01:17 AM..

Old 07-22-2015, 01:20 AM

1,371 posts, read 1,933,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
the lowest form of wit..........dont you know the dangers of using this stuff on gardens and fields...I have suffered from a chemical illness for many years and know how its caused and try to help others.. but dont listen to me.. this is from the Lancet.OK so this comes under the developing world.. but these things arent regulated properly in the US Or the UK..either.

Summary pesticide poisoning causes more deaths than infectious diseases. Use of pesticides is poorly regulated and often dangerous; their easy availability also makes them a popular method of self-harm. In 1985, the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) produced a voluntary code of conduct for the pesticide industry in an attempt to limit the harmful effects of pesticides. Unfortunately, a lack of adequate government resources in the developing world makes this code ineffective, and thousands of deaths continue today. WHO has recommended that access to highly toxic pesticides be restricted—where this has been done, suicide rates have fallen. Since an Essential Drugs List was established in 1977, use of a few essential drugs has rationalised drug use in many regions. An analogous Minimum Pesticides List would identify a restricted number of less dangerous pesticides to do specific tasks within an integrated pest management system. Use of safer pesticides should result in fewer deaths, just as the change from barbiturates to benzodiazepines has reduced the number of deaths from pharmaceutical self-poisoning.

Find time and read some of this.

https://poisonedpeople1.wordpress.co...quency/page/3/
UK Government
I sprayed an acre of land with soil sterilization chemicals today, the overspay cloud should make it to Glasglow in about 24 hrs

Old 07-22-2015, 01:40 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Really ..please..try a modicum of research

The California water plan by the water board lists cloud seeding
Pacific gas and electric lists cloud seeding.. and generators...

Google geoengineering or weather modification companies ... although many of thtm are scrubbing their sites because of negative reporting

Why?

Water...

You can't eat gold and you can survive without it...
Water is the new gold... and you can't live without it
I didnt get the impression that the point of this topic is about the occasional cloud seeding for increased potential for rain. Its about chem trails from all commercial aircraft and the government taking over your mind.

Old 07-22-2015, 02:32 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpme View Post
I sprayed an acre of land with soil sterilization chemicals today, the overspay cloud should make it to Glasglow in about 24 hrs
thanks Ill watch out for it.... sad we cant take these kind of things more serious.. they know not what they do..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events