Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 10:03 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,339,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You made an account on a cheaters website because you were "curious"? I'm curious, are you married or in a relationship with someone?

People cheat every day, no surprise there. I think if you're going to cheat though, be more discreet than actively making a profile online. That's just begging to get caught.
Chill. I'm engaged not that it's relevant. Not to mention it's something my fiance knew about because I was telling him about it. But anyway.

I saw the site discussed on an episode of Dr. Phil and so I made an account to see what was on there. I was curious what one writes in a profile when looking to cheat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 10:14 AM

29,856 posts, read 24,972,157 times
LOL!

No sympathy.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:17 AM

3,563 posts, read 5,385,585 times
Default Members are never deleted and always counted forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I'd wonder how many of those are legitimate accounts that actually pay for the site.

I'll admit I made an account when I first heard about the site because I was curious. Wonder if that's counted in the 37 million members.
Note that if you owe any cable TV hookup it stays on the books FOREVER.
The banks like it and cable "claims" it as an asset.
I had my mechanic take my dr. lic. number off my insur. (which is REQUIRED in BC) and
hook up while I was living in another province. Residence was never mine; phone number never mine. Cable wouldn't do anything about it. So it's stayed as an asset on their books!

Notice how difficult it is to delete membership in a lot of sites but easy as pie to sign up??????

Old 07-20-2015, 10:18 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,582,447 times
Quote:
Chill. I'm engaged not that it's relevant. Not to mention it's something my fiance knew about because I was telling him about it. But anyway.

I saw the site discussed on an episode of Dr. Phil and so I made an account to see what was on there. I was curious what one writes in a profile when looking to cheat.
I am chill. I asked you a basic question, how does that equate to me not being chill? And sure it's relevant if you're engaged, married, in a relationship. Because the site is for: people who cheat.

Anyway, like I said, people cheat. It's a fact of life. Not surprised there is a site like this at all. Just surprised that people would be stupid enough to sign up on something that they could easily be found out.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:31 AM

1,584 posts, read 2,088,749 times
Quote:
I am chill. I asked you a basic question, how does that equate to me not being chill? And sure it's relevant if you're engaged, married, in a relationship. Because the site is for: people who cheat.

Anyway, like I said, people cheat. It's a fact of life. Not surprised there is a site like this at all. Just surprised that people would be stupid enough to sign up on something that they could easily be found out.
You only have to worry about "being found out" if you're doing something you shouldn't be. There's no difference between that and me signing up for match.com because my friend told me he was surprised at how many attractive women were on there. I had no intention of talking to anyone, but I had to sign up to look.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:43 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,339,718 times
Quote:
You made an account on a cheaters website because you were "curious"? I'm curious, are you married or in a relationship with someone?
Thats not a basic question. Your use of quotes on curious implies that you doubt what I wrote and that I had no ill intentions when joining the site.

You then go on to ask if I'm in a relationship or single which only matters if you think I'm more than just "curious" about the site.

Quote:

So honestly, no, my relationship status isn't relevant since I didn't join the site to have an affair. Good grief.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:54 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,582,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
You only have to worry about "being found out" if you're doing something you shouldn't be. There's no difference between that and me signing up for match.com because my friend told me he was surprised at how many attractive women were on there. I had no intention of talking to anyone, but I had to sign up to look.
Actually, I wasn't referring to that other poster when I posted that.

Quote:
Thats not a basic question. Your use of quotes on curious implies that you doubt what I wrote and that I had no ill intentions when joining the site.

You then go on to ask if I'm in a relationship or single which only matters if you think I'm more than just "curious" about the site.

So honestly, no, my relationship status isn't relevant since I didn't join the site to have an affair. Good grief.
Shrug, I don't know why you're getting defensive. I asked you a simple question, that's all.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:55 AM

1,973 posts, read 2,279,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
slow your roll, i think the person was curious to see what kind of losers are on there...not curious in the way of cheating.
Cheaters ARE LOSERS! My X thought she was so cool so hip so Cosmopolitan Magazine.. Joke is on her and has been now for over 20+ years. Her Looks are Long Gone and She's Fat , Broke and Lonely..
Yep I hope they Print every name and every address!! LOSERS!!!!

Old 07-20-2015, 10:57 AM

2,735 posts, read 6,743,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgregorsailor51 View Post

Cheaters ARE LOSERS! My X thought she was so cool so hip so Cosmopolitan Magazine.. Joke is on her and has been now for over 20+ years. Her Looks are Long Gone and She's Fat , Broke and Lonely..
Yep I hope they Print every name and every address!! LOSERS!!!!
amen!

Old 07-20-2015, 11:02 AM

367 posts, read 459,050 times
Never doubt the power of karma.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events