Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2015, 06:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

What a joke. Last week I read that Jihadi John is of no use anymore since he's been identified, so he's on the run fearing ISIS retribution, and now I see this article about a woman involved in ISIS who is also on the run because her boss, a woman judge, was beheaded as a wedding present to another woman judge, and she fears she is next.

I thought they were waiting for their big reward and viewed death as the heroism of martyrs? Why so cowardly? Or is that just the line they give to women and children when they convince them to wear bombs?

She just wants to get away, maybe go to Europe - as though she's planning a vacation. Based on the comments under the article, our friends across the pond are afraid she'd be allowed to settle in the U.K.

If you're going to comment, please refrain from the stupid, "all Muslims are evil" nonsense. Most of us know better than that and it's not the purpose of this thread.

Article here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2015, 06:50 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
Only a tiny minority of Muslims 'commit' acts of terror, but a majority of Muslims 'support' terror in the name of Islam.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Old 07-27-2015, 07:15 PM

828 posts, read 908,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Only a tiny minority of Muslims 'commit' acts of terror, but a majority of Muslims 'support' terror in the name of Islam.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth
I've come across countless articles about Muslims and organizations denouncing this violence. I guess if you want to hate Muslims, you'll hate them anyway. Think about it, if the majority supports it, why only have a tiny minority committing it? No need to respond, just putting it out there to counter your comment.

Old 07-27-2015, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
I've come across countless articles about Muslims and organizations denouncing this violence. I guess if you want to hate Muslims, you'll hate them anyway. Think about it, if the majority supports it, why only have a tiny minority committing it? No need to respond, just putting it out there to counter your comment.
Almost no Muslim majority country gives 'equal rights' to their Non-Muslim citizens, if majority of Muslims didn't support apartheid and terror it wouldn't be so.

e.g. In Pakistan, a Non-Muslim Pakistani citizen is 'banned' from holding positions of power in the Government like President, Speaker of Parliament, etc.

Prophet Muhammad said:

"I would love to be martyred in Allah's cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." (Reference Sahih Bukhari 52:54)

“I have been made victorious with terror.” (Reference Sahih Bukhari 4.52.220)

Old 07-27-2015, 07:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Old 07-27-2015, 07:31 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,008,273 times
I find it refreshing when someone uses the words cowardice and isis in the same sentence.

Old 07-27-2015, 07:52 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,093,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
What a joke. Last week I read that Jihadi John is of no use anymore since he's been identified, so he's on the run fearing ISIS retribution, and now I see this article about a woman involved in ISIS who is also on the run because her boss, a woman judge, was beheaded as a wedding present to another woman judge, and she fears she is next.

I thought they were waiting for their big reward and viewed death as the heroism of martyrs? Why so cowardly? Or is that just the line they give to women and children when they convince them to wear bombs?

She just wants to get away, maybe go to Europe - as though she's planning a vacation. Based on the comments under the article, our friends across the pond are afraid she'd be allowed to settle in the U.K.

If you're going to comment, please refrain from the stupid, "all Muslims are evil" nonsense. Most of us know better than that and it's not the purpose of this thread.

Article here.

virtually every Muslim is aware that suicide bombers and the like are destined for hellfire.

while most Muslims have no fear of death, we are not to seek it either.

This idea that martyrs will get 72 virgins, borders on being just plain silly.

A myth perpetrated by power hungry old men to get naive young hormone crazed kids to do their fighting.

How many pictures of OLD suicide bombers do you see? Virtually all of them are teenagers
IS is a terrorist organization and have no use for their members once the have served their purposr.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:48 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Thanks for weighing in, Woodrow. I've seen kids, teenaged girls or women - never males older than the age of 12 who can carry a gun and join in the fight.

I just find it amusing that some of them are scared for their own lives. I hope they spend many years in that hell.

The rest of the posters - I appreciate your posts, but there's already a thread better suited to what you're saying. This one isn't, it has to do with two members of Isis.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:45 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,093,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Thanks for weighing in, Woodrow. I've seen kids, teenaged girls or women - never males older than the age of 12 who can carry a gun and join in the fight.

I just find it amusing that some of them are scared for their own lives. I hope they spend many years in that hell.

The rest of the posters - I appreciate your posts, but there's already a thread better suited to what you're saying. This one isn't, it has to do with two members of Isis.
Jihad John probably beheaded some and it has dawned on him he is now up the creek without a paddle. He has a price on his head by much of the world and now ISIS is finished with him. Gives a new meaning to the phrase "Dead Man Walking" His options are to surrender to the US, Iraq or the UK and face the death penalty or wait until one of his "friends" beheads him.

I have often seen that the bullies and those who abuse power are often the most scared of death when they discover they are the target, Remember how Saddam and Ghadaffi tried to hide.

There have probably been more deserters from ISIS but most likely they have been beheaded for the purpose of terrorism videos.

OOOps

Been more than I thought. A google search for ISIS desserters turned up mor than I thought.
Quote:
ISIS ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
Saturday, 20 December 2014

Militants belonging to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) have executed 100 members for trying to flee their base in the northern Syrian city of Raqaa, the Financial Times reported on Saturday.

An activist, who was identified by the newspaper as opposed to the Syrian regime and ISIS, confirmed to the FT the execution of the 100 foreign fighters attempting to flee Raqqa, the group’s de facto capital
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...qa-report.html
Quote:
British ISIS deserters stranded in Turkey: report
By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Monday, 6 October 2014

About 100 Britons who deserted the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria are stranded in Turkey because they fear to return to the United Kingdom, The Sunday Times newspaper reported, quoting an official.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...ey-report.html

There are plenty more.But I think that is enough to show the picture. The idiots are criminals in the Nations they came from. Now they are dislusioned and discovered ISIS was using them. I imagine they are scared beyond description. They discovered ISIS betrayed them and now they have no place to run to.
It is now a cat and mouse game and they are one mouse trying to get away from a million cats and they cn not trust anyone to help them

Jihadi John has much to be scared of and no one to come to his rescue. Just a matter of time before he is either in a prison awaiting execution ot his head is found on a fence post. His life expectancy is probably less than a cow in an Omaha Stock pen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events