Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 12:28 PM

13,513 posts, read 17,065,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
No, that is the problem with certain members of today's public. They are so worked up about being "dissed" that they refuse to submit to proper authority and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.

It's actually what you said IN ADDITION what the people you quoted said.

When bullies meet thugs with authority issues, you get problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2015, 12:32 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,572,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoks View Post
Why not just write the man a parking ticket and move on? Why was it necessary to remove him from the car? Being rude to a cop is not a crime.
Why be belligerent when being pulled over? Stupid people win stupid prizes. We may have a future Darwin Award winner.

Old 07-30-2015, 12:32 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,778,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
It's actually what you said IN ADDITION what the people you quoted said.

When bullies meet thugs with authority issues, you get problems.
Let's not forget why many of those "thugs" have authority issues.

Old 07-30-2015, 01:20 PM

708 posts, read 723,377 times
This is a bunch of crap. Cops just doing their job. They did nothing wrong, were was the beating?

Old 07-30-2015, 01:43 PM

78,664 posts, read 60,867,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin85 View Post
I don't really bash cops, but it makes me mad all the stuff they do to people. You turn on the news everyday and hear about a cop who raped a woman, assaulted/murdered somebody for racial reasons, violated a persons civil right, etc. This alone is enough to **** me off, but then I come to find out the grand jury refused to charge them! As the old saying goes: "A grand jury will indict a turkey sandwich ... but never a police officer."
Hey look, your thread title isn't truthful and then in your first sentence you tell another whopper about how you don't bash cops....followed immediately by another generalization.

I looked at your history of posts and also really liked how in the Bland case in Texas you blame the cops for "killing her" and then handwave away all of the reporting about her history as some sort of conspiracy.

Old 07-30-2015, 01:44 PM

51,011 posts, read 24,507,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Let's not forget why many of those "thugs" have authority issues.
Meaning?

Old 07-30-2015, 03:25 PM

48 posts, read 71,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Hey look, your thread title isn't truthful and then in your first sentence you tell another whopper about how you don't bash cops....followed immediately by another generalization.

I looked at your history of posts and also really liked how in the Bland case in Texas you blame the cops for "killing her" and then handwave away all of the reporting about her history as some sort of conspiracy.
I'm glad you liked it and thanks for reading. I hope you learned how the justice system treat black people different than other race groups in America.

Old 07-30-2015, 04:12 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,780,655 times
Quote:
I'm glad you liked it and thanks for reading. I hope you learned how the justice system treat black people different than other race groups in America.
Differently meaning, "A whole lot better than hispanics today and nearly every immigrant group in US history, but I'll just say its worse and shout down anyone who questions it."

Old 07-30-2015, 04:31 PM

1,069 posts, read 715,224 times
Quote:
cry me a river

Old 07-30-2015, 04:32 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,651,169 times
stupid cops once again over reacting and end up beating a man on video.

It is the American way, place cops on a pedestal and then blame the victims for exercising free speech .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events