Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 01:24 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,641,616 times

Advertisements

So he's writing a book huh?

I won't be rushing to buy it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2015, 01:25 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concaine View Post
Tough. Nobody should shed any tears for this loser. Without a 'good old boy' descredited prosecutor, this moon faced hick would be facing a trial for murder. As it is, he gets off on his on testimony and a DOJ that is only considered impartial because its headed by a black man.

DOJ reports dont trump trials and Wilson is just another small chined wonder with a badge, a gun and a whole hillbilly department at his back.

Most reasonable people know a video recording would have showed Wilson for the milk weed coward he is.
The only coward I saw in this incident was the bully thug that strong armed a store clerk half his size. Fortunately he confronted the wrong man a few moments later and will no longer be able to bully his way through life. As for the officer, he was doing his job. The government stepped in and tried in each and every way to get some sort of conviction. Justice prevailed. Unfortunately his life has changed quite a bit but I suspect he will be fine.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:35 PM

319 posts, read 346,390 times
Cops apprehend far more violent criminals every day without shooting them. Wilson feels he was doing his job. Some agree. I disagree and think he got scared far too easily to be a cop. I don't want him working as a cop where I live. We have a lot of mentally ill people on the streets here that can act erratically due to their internal struggles and he would probably want to shoot them all (although after one here he would be done). He did not need to kill Michael Brown to apprehend him.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:36 PM

2,340 posts, read 4,631,069 times
Personally, i think his attitude is pretty disgusting.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:45 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasallyttle View Post
Cops apprehend far more violent criminals every day without shooting them. Wilson feels he was doing his job. Some agree. I disagree and think he got scared far too easily to be a cop. I don't want him working as a cop where I live. We have a lot of mentally ill people on the streets here that can act erratically due to their internal struggles and he would probably want to shoot them all (although after one here he would be done). He did not need to kill Michael Brown to apprehend him.
Yes he did need to kill him. He was a rabid animal that needed to be put down. Society can't put up with that kind of behavior, nor should they put up with the views that you have that thinks punks should be allowed to assault people, cops no less, and get away with it.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:46 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasallyttle View Post
Yeah, I can see you now in that car as Brown is going for your gun... cool as a jalapeno in a frying pan in the Sahara.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:49 PM

50,798 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Yeah, I can see you now in that car as Brown is going for your gun... cool as a jalapeno in a frying pan in the Sahara.
The difference is, he is not a cop.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:55 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,930,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The race pimps, politicians and media wanted to sacrifice Wilson, not for his actions, but for "social justice".

Not only was he sacrificed, but so were many black communities as officers decided to patrol "light" to keep themselves from being the next Wilson, businesses decided it was too risky to operate there and the middle class decided it is best to steer clear.
If you were right, Brown would never have been shot. The lesson would have been learned with Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman shot him and was aqcuited. He also will have employment issues for the rest of his life and he has at least $2 million in outstanding legal expenses. The shootings and assaults of black men and women continue despite the public and political backlash. If as you say officers are no longer doing their jobs and keeping law and order in the communities they are sworn to serve you'll have to show me some proof. Sandra Brown, Walter Scott and Sam Dubose all happened after Michael Brown...

Old 08-04-2015, 02:01 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
He performed a very valuable service for the residents of Ferguson, saw how they turned on him with vengeance and has been changed as a person forever.

God bless him.

This is the piece of crap that mike brown was......if you haven't seen it, you should. If you DO watch it and still support mike brown, you're a vile human being. This is what officer Wilson was up against.

https://youtu.be/mP668b_O5-E

Old 08-04-2015, 02:05 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
He performed a very valuable service for the residents of Ferguson, saw how they turned on him with vengeance and has been changed as a person forever.

God bless him.

This is the piece of crap that mike brown was......if you haven't seen it, you should. If you DO watch it and still support mike brown, you're a vile human being. This is what officer Wilson was up against.

https://youtu.be/mP668b_O5-E
He wasn't some "sweet kid" like some want to pretend. He was a bully who didn't mind hurting weaker people. Did he deserve to die? No. The problem is that he took actions that created a risk of one day being killed, whether by the police or some frightened victim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events