Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 05:05 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,347,531 times

Advertisements

I never cared for him, I knew there was something wrong about him, as far as I'm concerned they could hang him. I like Subway and this wont hurt them.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:40 PM

6,569 posts, read 6,735,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
The Subway people are genius. They figured out a way to sell a sandwich with a thin layer of stale cold cuts and veggies for $8. That must be like 90% gross margin.

Mick
No kidding....there stuff is by & large absolute junk.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:54 PM

17,778 posts, read 13,673,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
They already do and market it as some kind of chicken - everything tastes like chicken.

Nah. They taste much more like very tender veal.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:04 PM

179 posts, read 248,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I can't stand their food. They are huge contributors to Planned Parenthood so who cares what happens to these despots.
I didn't know this, thanks for that info. I'm torn now, because I wanted to boycott them for ever having employed that monster... but knowing they support such an important organization as PP redeems them quite a bit. I just might have to buy a sandwich from them after all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
I am buying a Sandwich to **** off the pro-lifers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Really? I gotta start eating there more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I got to start eating there and supporting them more. Thanks for letting me know this.
Add me to the +1 pile.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:05 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,094,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
subway wont be affected much, they still have joe gibbs, carl edwards, and athletes everywhere.
I see what you did there.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:13 PM
AT9

691 posts, read 1,218,764 times
Can we start a betting pool on how long he lasts in prison?

Old 08-19-2015, 06:17 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,976,162 times
I do find it ironic that Jared's career ends the same way it began: trying to get into a smaller pair of pants

Old 08-19-2015, 06:29 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT9 View Post
Can we start a betting pool on how long he lasts in prison?
I wonder which male prisoner will make him "squeal first" after getting a real taste of prison?

Old 08-19-2015, 07:07 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,031 times
14 or 15 years old is not child. There are 41 year olds who have relationships out there and is normal. I have family members who had children when they were 12. They had good jobs, got married, lived in $5000 apartments ( with there own legal made money ), owned houses ( with there own fair made money ) and are retired and have family graves ( meaning family since forever ) to be buried in. I have family members who survived by there children they had when they were teens and died of cancer.

The reality of the situation is that in today's world people do not know how to deal with sex at all. We have family members who are separated via divorce with no alpha-male, we have pill-poppers, and abusive government and law departments that treat "VICTIMS" of whatever like a robotic job at MCdonalds. We have people inside of crazy houses, and churches who just need a grip on reality the old world still have.

I am not even going to write about the ACLU and "Americas Most Wanted" or any of that stuff. As I usually would. But seriously the news is blowing this all out of proportion. I hope he gets off because seriously if all of the "victims" was to enter a plea deal, he would get off.

The point is the idiot was dealing with high-end paid prostitution ( idiot ), USED TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE ( idiot ). Russell Taylor, 43, who ran the charitable Jared Foundation (idiot ). Everything is stupid because because the guy was working inside an network and was TAKING ADVANTAGE OF EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES.

Again I would take Jared side and let him off, but otherwise I am more interested in how he was caught.

Again tons of relationships with age differences and many relationships that depend on money but seriously using educational facilities is another thing all together. I am telling you right now, I agree with relationships no matter what age difference. I respect that. I do not care what looney non-heterosexual propaganda since 2004 ( do your research ) is being made. They just made more screwed up laws since 2001.

Again this is simple prostitution and how he got caught. Nothing else.

I WOULD NEVER EVER ABUSE MY POWER VIA EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES OR ABUSE MY POWER VIA PHYSICAL HEALTH FACILITIES LIKE THAT. I mean if it was me just having sex that is one thing but this guy was over the top ( but again we do not know because the news makes the truth looks worst then it is.

He is getting attacked for simple prostitution. HOW HE GOT CAUGHT I DO NOT KNOW. With his money I would just go on dates. What he did was paid people in between and used his r-tard phone that is a living tape recorder.

Again paying for sex is stupid. I do not like the idea of paying for sex. Sex is something that is for free. I understand some people are desperate for attention, success, and love but paying for sex is kinda one of the big no, noes.

Poor Jared. Honestly it just sounds like he had some sex ( not with his wife ) and got caught with his pants down. THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IS NOT TELLING HIS WIFE. If it was me I would have been somewhat honest to my wife and tell her I am going to have sex with other women. Chances his wife is not giving it to him the right way as well.

They are attacking the guy because the "victims" are not withdrawing ( plea deal pay off etc ) and the feds probably want to get rid of him unlike the man that knows Bill Clinton.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:09 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Jared is a freak. I didn't see that coming at all.
I did..white men love little girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events