Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2015, 08:24 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,726,571 times

Advertisements

It is so nice when people start a thread designed to bash both immigrants and people who receive some form of benefits. Good to insult two with one thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 08:25 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,635,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
So … You endorse the Walls proposed by The Donald and Governor Walker … ???

Yes or No … ???

Absolutely. And we need to return the illegals who are felons once it's in place.

But keep posting about the people you know personally, which has nothing to do with anything.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Well then, sounds like it's time for you to set an example for all of us, walk the walk, and do the justice thing with those mighty words you quoted that the herd/sheep love to follow superficially when a person in power wants something.....and that's give up your house and move on from Minnesota because your ancestors took that land from the Native Americans.
You must be reading my mind. I was just thinking how despicable it is that we treat illegal criminals better than the people whose land we stole.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:28 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,596,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
This is the level of idiocy that passes through the mind of an open borders fetishist. He loves him some Mexican takeover of the nation.....best thread I've ever seen out here exposing these people Give us more, please. Folks need to see this stuff.
Nope … I'm simply pointing out the facts of history …

How about we address this history by ceding back to The Republic of Mexico the territory we illegally seized from them … ??? Or do you think it's okay for us (documented "legal" Americans) to just steal whatever we want at the point of thousands of guns and bayonets … ??? … and then keep it … ???

Old 09-02-2015, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Absolutely. And we need to return the illegals who are felons once it's in place.
Okay, then … Gotta keep those invading Canadians OUT … !!!

Old 09-02-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
Okay, then … Gotta keep those invading Canadians OUT … !!!

Do any of your posts actually say anything that has meaning? Are you just bored??

Old 09-02-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Great to hear. But according to the topic at hand/the study this thread is based on, many aren't doing that.
Yes … Some native born Americans aren't fully responsibly engaged in their communities and daily lives, either … But that isn't about the language they speak or their ethnicity ...

Old 09-02-2015, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Do any of your posts actually say anything that has meaning?
Yes … See several of my posts, above …
Apparently you're just annoyed that I'm not a fellow disciple of The Donald ...

Old 09-02-2015, 08:43 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,475,034 times
Quote:
Do any of your posts actually say anything that has meaning? Are you just bored??
Ugh, I'm wondering the same thing.

Wish I could rep you a few more times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormynh View Post
It is so nice when people start a thread designed to bash both immigrants and people who receive some form of benefits. Good to insult two with one thread
You are aiming at the messenger. I simply presented a study and stated my opinion. I'd rather hear your comments on the content of the study and the ramifications it has for our country vs personal attacks.

But given your vague comment/attack so far, I'd guess you seem to be in favor of giving perpetual welfare to legal/illegal immigrants and native citizens for that matter, with no strings attached, even for decades, and have the working tax payer foot the bill? You think this widespread majority behavior has no effect on the health of a nation on several fronts?

Old 09-02-2015, 08:45 PM

This isn't just an "American" problem …

hint, e.g.: Syria/Iraq ...

Many of the undocumented immigrants globally are in fact refugees … and deserve to be treated as such ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events