Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2015, 11:43 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,045 times

Advertisements

White supremacists have infiltrated our law enforcement

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.2347308
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM

4,566 posts, read 5,423,386 times
How did this moron pass the background investigation to become a cop in the first place?

You would think that being part of a domestic terrorist organization would immediately disqualify you for a position (sworn or civilian) in law enforcement. But then again.......the south.

Old 09-03-2015, 11:49 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
How did this moron pass the background investigation to become a cop in the first place?

You would think that being part of a domestic terrorist organization would immediately disqualify you for a position (sworn or civilian) in law enforcement. But then again.......the south.
Haaar! He's just exempted himself from any number of other jobs he might have wanted as well.

A genuine three striker if ever there was one.

First: He's more than adequately demonstrated he's stupid.
Second: He's affiliated himself with an organization of noted notoriety.
Three: The Nazi salute will leave him unemployable if a certain demographic noted for being predominantly business oriented put him in their universal database.

Proves the rule: Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 09-03-2015, 10:26 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times
He sure showed his true colours didnt he??

Old 09-03-2015, 11:50 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,135,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post

You would be surprised how many cops were white supremacists while they served.

Old 09-04-2015, 12:42 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,471,473 times
Unfortunately, we can't know 100% about anyone in any job. Until we get a mind scan/probe, there will always be someone who gets into a job that shouldn't be there.

More than a few Doc's have been serial killers.

26 Serial Killers Who Were Doctors

And the abuse by priests:

Database of Priests Accused of Sexual Abuse

And on and on and on......

Old 09-04-2015, 05:33 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
This does not surprise me one bit. There are plenty more out there like this guy.

Old 09-04-2015, 06:09 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Oh please tell us... inquiring minds want to know

I worked the ghetto most of my life... I never encountered any white cracker racists as fellow policeman...they would be found out immediately... but do..please tell us...
I worked the ghetto because I wanted to not because I had to.. if you are going to make a difference in peoples lives do it in a place where people don't have the resources to protect themselves

Racists are everywhere..even backgrounds might not get every one...
Amazing..even on this forum...where internet hero's abound everyday... can't say I ever saw one helping out in beautiful Compton.. the nick gardens..JDS.. or any other lovely places
The same people are looking for every instance to cry oppression all the while being racist to the core

Last edited by notmeofficer; 09-04-2015 at 06:18 AM..

Old 09-04-2015, 09:32 AM

2,260 posts, read 1,138,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Im not surprised. Unlike some people that could never disparage his profession no matter how many of the "bretheren" prove him wrong on a daily basis.

KKK and Law Enforcement Have Close History in Florida - The Root

These Actual Text Messages from San Francisco Cops Reveal the Scope of Police Racism - Mic

These are the first two of many articles I found with one search. Im afraid to expand the search.

Old 09-04-2015, 09:40 AM

25,581 posts, read 17,298,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
White supremacists have infiltrated our law enforcement

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.2347308
Kind of an overstatement given that Lake Arthur is a town of 3000 people. He was a bad cop; they got rid of him......("infiltrated")

But it seems to go well with the anti cop bias of the usual well informed Internet crowd.
Hysteria reigns forever - even when they system works by ridding one small police department of a lout.
He's gone. Get over yourself, folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events