Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 10:14 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,981,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Personally, I think George Zimmerman has a death wish.
If he did all he has to do is drive to Pine Hills in Orlando after dark and stand there with a confederate flag in one hand and a poster of Trayvons Martin's body in the other. He wouldn't last 5 minutes.

This POS wants fame.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:15 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,646,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Why are you even continuing this dialogue? The point of this thread is that he retweeted a pic of the guy that he killed that someone else posted. That is absolutely grotesque, completely inappropriate, disgusting, tactless, insensitive & totally moronic & more than a little insane. Do you SERIOUSLY not find issue with that, at ALL? You think that's OK? You must if you keep continuing to deflect the point of the thread & continue to defend this mentally ill defect of society.
Are you posting here because you think it's ok for him to tweet that picture?

Old 09-30-2015, 10:16 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Good for GZ, he's making money. But for people to continually come to his rescue on the Internet when he's the one putting himself in the news, is interesting.
Where do you think what I said, represents a "rescue"? Did I not use immoral reprehensible, disgusting, etc? You have strange standards.

Now if GZ is clinically psychotic as you state, then he can never be held criminally liable for TM's death. You can't have it both ways so you tell us.
  • Is GZ psychotic and thus not liable for his actions including shooting GZ?
  • Or is he of sound mind looking to make a buck of the outrage of others?
You choice. Please let us know.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:24 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,646,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
It's sad. It's like he really can't do no wrong in some people's eyes. I can't fathom what it is about him that's even almost worth defending, but I digress.
Please point out the people who think he has never done anything wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Zimmerman appears to be a jerk but that doesn't change what the verdict should have been. In my opinion not guilty was the decision.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Maybe he became a jerk because of the whole situation. From killing someone to the trial to the celebrity status etc.
Some people are just trashy losers, and Zimmerman appears to be one of them; however, even trashy losers have the right to defend themselves.

Isn't it funny how all the people who say they wish he'd just go away seem so fascinated with him?

If memory serves me correct, pretty much all of the Zimmerman threads have been started by people who hate him.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:37 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,608,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Actually, most people that hate him only do so because he is Hispanic. A lot of people hate Hispanics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
More accurately what should be said, is of those who hate GZ, most do so because of his Hispanic descent.

What a bunch of nonsense.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:48 AM

15,875 posts, read 21,463,892 times
Quote:
Indeed.

I think he was hated more when it was believed that he was a White man who had shot a Black boy. The "Hispanic" thing threw water on that fire.
What does being Hispanic have one iota to do with being white or not?

You can be Hispanic and be white, black, Asian, Arab, indigenous, mixed, or any of the above.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:50 AM

24,521 posts, read 17,271,978 times
Can we lock up Zimmerman and that creature Kim Davis in a box and leave them somewhere?

I'm tired of hearing about both of them and their stupid antics.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:56 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,180,885 times
Quote:
Where do you think what I said, represents a "rescue"? Did I not use immoral reprehensible, disgusting, etc? You have strange standards.

Now if GZ is clinically psychotic as you state, then he can never be held criminally liable for TM's death. You can't have it both ways so you tell us.
  • Is GZ psychotic and thus not liable for his actions including shooting GZ?
  • Or is he of sound mind looking to make a buck of the outrage of others?
You choice. Please let us know.
It it was a general statement that I had made before you quoted my post. If you feel that was directed at you, take that up with yourself.

And I'm not discussing anything related to the trial or verdict, because A) it's over and B) it's off topic to the thread.

The only person suggesting that GZ is looking to make a buck of the "outrage" is you, so you may want to direct your mutually exclusive "choice" to yourself.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:58 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,608,743 times
Before yet another Zimmerman thread is closed...I'd like to say that I'm not surprised that Zman is only getting a lot of flack from social media as opposed to the msm. Spike Lee got more flack from the media when he re-tweeted the address of the wrong Zimmerman's (which he should have and I'm glad he did). But Zman re-tweets a pic of a kid he murdered. Just sayin'.

p.s. If it is proven that it is not the real Zman's account then I take this post back.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:02 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,180,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Some people are just trashy losers, and Zimmerman appears to be one of them; however, even trashy losers have the right to defend themselves.

Isn't it funny how all the people who say they wish he'd just go away seem so fascinated with him?

If memory serves me correct, pretty much all of the Zimmerman threads have been started by people who hate him.
No different than all the threads about #BLM and Muslims started by people who don't like blacks or Muslims.

Difference is, no one is to blame but GZ. If I recall, he made some claim a while back about not being able to move on with his life after the trial. I wonder why. There wouldn't be a single thread about him on C-D if he would stop doing things that put him in the news, such as getting arrested and retweeting a picture of someone he shot and killed.

I saw this on Facebook before it was posted here and I rolled my eyes and figured a thread would pop up on C-D with the usual dialogue, and the usual deflection by the usual suspects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events