Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 11:03 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
What does being Hispanic have one iota to do with being white or not?

You can be Hispanic and be white, black, Asian, Arab, indigenous, mixed, or any of the above.
Why don't you go back and read what I was responding to and get the context, before you jump to false conclusions.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:05 AM

50,906 posts, read 24,413,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Its funny (well, sad, really) how so many people have it in for GZ and wish him ill despite the trial showing quite clearly that he acted in justifiable self-defense.

This even after all these GZ ill-wishers have undoubtedly by now seen that the media actually went so far as to doctor a recording in order to make GZ look like a racist.

Its almost (well, exactly, actually) like these GZ ill-wishers are wilfully ignorant of the facts.

Why is that?
I don't think you understand the criminal justice system.

There's often a huge difference between being "not guilty" and having done "the right thing".

Old 09-30-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
It it was a general statement that I had made before you quoted my post. If you feel that was directed at you, take that up with yourself. And I'm not discussing anything related to the trial or verdict, because A) it's over and B) it's off topic to the thread. The only person suggesting that GZ is looking to make a buck of the "outrage" is you, so you may want to direct your mutually exclusive "choice" to yourself.
LOL! You could simply say that you don't plan to answer the very inconvenient question.......

Zimmerman is either
  • Psychotic as you state. And if so, can't be held liable for his actions.
or
  • Of sound mind and knows exactly what he's doing. If so then only reason for it would be to keep name in news for the suckers who like to feed off his nonsense.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Thank you for the clarification.

Either way, the fact that people come into these GZ threads and defend him at every turn, when he's his own worst enemy is very interesting...among other things. Kind of groupie-ish. Like teen girls at a Bieber concert.
Or because down deep they are actually very much like GZ.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:08 AM

17,269 posts, read 15,467,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I don't think you understand the criminal justice system.

There's often a huge difference between being "not guilty" and having done "the right thing".
Exactly... There was no proof of anything other than the fact there was a confrontation and TM was shot dead. The rest was all hearsay.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Or because down deep they are actually very much like GZ.
How would you know?

Old 09-30-2015, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Can we lock up Zimmerman and that creature Kim Davis in a box and leave them somewhere?

I'm tired of hearing about both of them and their stupid antics.
Actually, that would be a match made in heaven...or maybe actually Hades.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:11 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,103,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Why are you even continuing this dialogue? The point of this thread is that he retweeted a pic of the guy that he killed that someone else posted. That is absolutely grotesque, completely inappropriate, disgusting, tactless, insensitive & totally moronic & more than a little insane. Do you SERIOUSLY not find issue with that, at ALL? You think that's OK? You must if you keep continuing to deflect the point of the thread & continue to defend this mentally ill defect of society.
Really all that needs to be said. Whether or not you believe GZ acted in self defense, why re-tweet the picture of the dead body?...On some level, can't people on both sides of the debate agree that re-tweeting the body isn't right?

Old 09-30-2015, 11:12 AM

4,066 posts, read 5,651,311 times
He belongs in prison...no regret at all for his many crimes!

Old 09-30-2015, 11:12 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,181,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL! You could simply say that you don't plan to answer the very inconvenient question.......

Zimmerman is either
  • Psychotic as you state. And if so, can't be held liable for his actions.
or
  • Of sound mind and knows exactly what he's doing. If so then only reason for it would be to keep name in news for the suckers who like to feed off his nonsense.
Why would I want to answer your off topic, incredibly flawed question based on your opinion? And why would I care to?

I stated psychotic, and then I was corrected by a mental health professional, who said that's not the correct term. So, one of the obvious flaws of your question.

The only person bringing up the "sound mind" and capitalizing financially off of "outrage" is you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events