Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 10:16 PM

922 posts, read 806,788 times

Advertisements

FBI foils 'race war' plans in Virginia

Here we go again...............Black and White Americans are just never gonna get along.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:19 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Obama was supposed to unite the country, instead he divided the nation.

His rush to judgment whenever his political agenda was being met, and his stupid line "if I had a son......".

The further the nation is divided into pieces, the more votes for the Dems.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:46 PM

16,602 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post

His rush to judgment whenever his political agenda was being met, and his stupid line "if I had a son......".

Indeed

As a Saul Alinsky community organizer who believes in Rules For Radicals, the rouble rouser in chief has set race relations back decades.
Now Hillary wants to continue the tactics that would make her friend and mentor so proud if he were still alive.

-----

BTW - I like how the article conveniently leaves out black hate groups hoping to start a race war. They quote the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) which is a politically motivated group who lumps all sorts of normal groups in with domestic terrorist white supremacists. Yet they ignore all the leftist radicals who probably cause more harm than the small numbers of wacko Nazi/KKK members.

`

Old 11-10-2015, 10:54 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Don't racists realize that violent actions usually cause most people to be against them instead of the people the racists despise? Of course, most racists are not very intelligent, so maybe expecting them to realize that is expecting too much.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post

Obama's presidency has made racial tension a lot worse not due to his policies but the fact that he is "black". A lot of White Americans see him as a threat.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:56 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
I actually get along just fine with white people.

Old 11-10-2015, 11:07 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
Obama's presidency has made racial tension a lot worse not due to his policies but the fact that he is "black". A lot of White Americans see him as a threat.
I am not white, infact a brown legal immigrant and a 2008 Obama supporter. The more I got to know his policies, the more I saw him as a threat.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:04 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
A lot of White Americans see [0bama] as a threat.
Would many of those be the same Americans who admire and support Ben Carson? Or, do you refer to the MSM members who are having a go at Ben Carson for daring to wander off the Democrat Plantation?

Or, is it possible that the scales might fall from your eyelids?

Old 11-11-2015, 12:08 AM

7,132 posts, read 9,136,869 times
I find it funny how Republican supporters and/or the right love to use slave connotations when referring to black Democratic supporters and they continue to wonder why blacks aren't fleeing en masse to the right.

It really goes to show you how the right looks at blacks. They believe they're inferior inherently and the mere fact that a black man in the president's seat in what they believe is a white country hurts them deep inside and resonates through increased racial tension.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
I find it funny how Republican supporters and/or the right love to use slave connotations when referring to black Democratic supporters and they continue to wonder why blacks aren't fleeing en masse to the right.

It really goes to show you how the right looks at blacks. They believe they're inferior inherently and the mere fact that a black man in the president's seat in what they believe is a white country hurts them deep inside and resonates through increased racial tension.
This is not a right vs left thing. Many White Americans hell Europeans, Asians see blacks as inherently inferior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events