Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 07:26 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,038,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Want to bet she will only get a slap on the wrist?
And I'll bet she likes it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2015, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
Just look at any of your Islamic neighbors, they are mostly inbred
Do you practice hate speech everywhere or just on CD?

Old 12-13-2015, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
A 15 year old (boy or girl) is well capable of sexual acts. They can ejaculate or orgasm, experience full sexual pleasure and have sexual fantasies just as much as 25 year old would. The boy obviously consented, so it's laughable to call it rape. And, might I add that, the boy is no angel himself.

Calling this a pedophile act spits on actual pedophilia - You know, when the culprit is like 30 and their victim is 10. Now that is pedophilia and the exploitation of an innocent child. And that is when you lock up the offender for life.

I personally believe that if a 15 year old consents to sex, there shouldn't be any arrests or convictions. Sorry if this sounds messed up or "politically correct". We all have been 15 in our lives and have had sexual cravings for older people. We were NOT innocent.

Sure, now I do not condone this. It should still be a taboo and get backlash -- Mostly at the fact that this was incestuous in nature. But will I jail the "rapist"? Of course not.

P.S. Say, when will the Law realize that back in the day people were around 13-17 when they married and had children?
I agree in concept. But not if the adult is in a "power" position over the victim. In this case the aunt was proving room and board and was the de facto parent. This gives the adult the power and the kid may have felt he had no choice in that scenario. That is wrong, regardless of the victims age.

Old 12-13-2015, 07:39 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,450,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks45 View Post
I think people really underestimate just how many female pedophiles there are, but hey when you never have to worry about much jail time as a man what do you expect?

And only a $30,000 bond? I bet a mans would be at least $100,000.
For the 8 millionth time, sex with a teenager is not pedophilia.

Pedophiles are specifically only interested in children who have not reached puberty. They don't want anyone who looks remotely like an adult.

I am not defending a 43 year old having sex with a 15 year old, but can we PLEASE stop using the term pedophile incorrectly? It diminishes the impact of what child rapists and child molesters actually do and the life long harm they cause.

Old 12-13-2015, 08:29 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,970,592 times
So if they have a kid does that make them all second cousins? Or is the kiud his own grandpa?

Old 12-13-2015, 10:01 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,995,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakscsd View Post
I agree in concept. But not if the adult is in a "power" position over the victim. In this case the aunt was proving room and board and was the de facto parent. This gives the adult the power and the kid may have felt he had no choice in that scenario. That is wrong, regardless of the victims age.
That's true. Whoever is in power and forces sex is to blame, regardless of the age. If it were the boy being forceful, they still wouldn't have arrested him though for some reason.

Old 12-13-2015, 10:05 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,961,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
its funny 100 years ago, 16 year old already had two kids, today different
Creepy that she chose a family member to make herself feel better. Today 16 yr olds are having kids, they just happen to be doing it with non family members and closer in age......at least we can hope.

Old 12-13-2015, 10:11 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,024,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverItAll View Post
Heartily agree^^^
M or F a teenager who consents, who is not being threatened/intimidated, is not in fear of the older party, is NOT a rape victim, and the older party, M or F, is not a pedo in my opinion.

YES I apply this to M/F in either role.
Those who class teens the same as child victims of adult pedos are indeed insulting these child victims.

Teens are often sexually aggressive creatures, the whole gross "MILF" acronym is common in teen vernacular, this is hardly a case of some wee innocent lad.
Same goes for girls, teen girls aplenty are footloose and fancy free with their sexual behavior and have many partners, often are the initiators, surely this is commonly known.

I think it's weird and disgusting that a teen boy would want to bang his old bag of an aunt, and desperate and sick and prob twistedly ego stroking motivated of her to want him, but I don't see this as a pedo/victim thing, just two disgusting freaks whose freakishness suited each other.
I agree. They may be inappropriate relationships (teacher/student, aunt/nephew, etc) but IMO if the teen consented and wasn't influenced or brainwashed in any way, it's not rape. The law always baffles me regarding this. Age of consent for sex with teens shouldn't be that black and white IMO. Reminds me of an older episode of SVU where a 16 or 17 year old girl was caught by her mom having sex with her 18 or 19 year old boyfriend (can't remember exact ages but it was either of those for each) and since mom didn't like the boyfriend, she called the cops and by law it was statutory rape even though the two were dating and only 3 years apart max. Guy had to register as a sex offender and I believe he faced prison time. Just a TV show, I know, but based on actual laws. The law sucks sometimes.

Old 12-13-2015, 10:27 PM

5,865 posts, read 3,309,794 times
She aint bad lookin lol!!!! I know I know I am going to hell lol!!!

Old 12-13-2015, 10:29 PM

4,541 posts, read 1,162,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
its funny 100 years ago, 16 year old already had two kids, today different
Go to the minority neighborhoods, you'll see plenty of 16 year olds with kids. You don't need to go back in time 100 years to find that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events