Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 08:29 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,691,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
If you've ever been a victim of a robbery (I know that I have been), then anyone can certainly sympathize with what happened to her. Most of us are not tied up and held hostage, but the sense of helplessness, fear, uncertainty, and shear bewilderment, is still very much real.

That being said, I have no opinion one way or another as to whether or not this was real. But if it was, I'm glad that she was not harmed.

Irrespective of what I or anyone thinks of that family, this is still a human being who could have been raped and/or murdered over something perishable..It's still a human life.
I'm sure such an ordeal would be frightening, but she wasn't kidnapped, raped, or even hurt. This is not news worthy of any coverage outside of TMZ or Entertainment Tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 08:29 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,010,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
I was wondering about this.

Where was her security detail?

There was a nutjob, a few days ago, who flew at her and tried to grab her legs. Her security detail, surprisingly, allowed this guy to get physically close to her, only to pounce on him about 1-2 minutes later.

I don't recall the guy's name, but he's the one who's been seen in the media doing inappropriate things on the red carpet (eg he kissed Will Smith on the lips, etc).
Apparently, her bodyguard was out with her sisters as they hit the town.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
Oh Great, now that Kim K has been robbed in Paris check that country off the list of potentials that her idiot husband Kayne West is going to move to when the racist and despicable America elects Trump.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:34 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,547,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Oh Great, now that Kim K has been robbed in Paris check that country off the list of potentials that her idiot husband Kayne West is going to move to when the racist and despicable America elects Trump.

Sorry to disappoint you but I doubt Kanye was ever going anywhere. Every celebrity that has threatened to move if an election turned out in a way they did not like has stayed right here

Old 10-03-2016, 08:56 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,003,525 times
I'm surprised it's taken this long given his/her "in your face" braggadocios/showoff lifestyle. Constantly showing off ones baubles and advertising ones treasures all over social media will eventually attract the wrong "fans".
Pity her hubby wasn't there... I'm sure he would've taken all the thugs down and showed em what's what...

Old 10-03-2016, 08:56 AM

5,444 posts, read 6,990,459 times
Bring on the dramatic reenactment as a hour long special on MTV.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:58 AM

16,711 posts, read 19,405,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
News reports are saying that Kim Kardashian was tied up at gun point in her room and robbed of about 10 million dollars worth of jewelry while visiting Paris to see the fashion shows.
I don't believe a word of it. Nobody brings that much jewelry around with them everywhere.

I think it's a scam to make money and get attention. Again.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:11 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,547,860 times
The details of this robbery change with every article. First it was five masked men then two . I have read that the concierge was forced to take them to her place then I read he was tied up . Now I have been reading that her bodyguard was also tied up along with her and that she must have somehow managed to free herself and call for help. And of course the news reached Kanye just as he was in the middle of his concert so he could make a dramatic exit off the stage . Some news articles are calling those of us who post opinions of being suspicious " trolls" . Well then count me among the trolls too.

Not saying I know for sure it is a fake because I do not but since this story is from a woman who once faked her own wedding for publicity I cant completely rule it out.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:14 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,952,776 times
Well, she got what she wanted....we are all talking about her. lol.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:28 AM

10,196 posts, read 9,881,514 times
I don't keep up with the Ks...but last I heard, West said he was broke. Looking for a pay off. Lets not give it to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events