Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 11:32 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,181,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmu View Post
You show me one person who did not drink before they 21 and I will be shocked...

I do not really take issue with minors drinking...that said I was not defending the driving portion, dwi is indefensible, it's dangerous and often deadly I was merely defending the bs that she is probably just another rich entitled white girl...she will get a severe punishment for her dwi I am certain of that Bryan/college station does not mess around with dwi offenses.

And I am not a criminal defense attorney. I'm just sick of everyone stereotyping every white person arrested as white privilege or adjust another entitled white girl. Its absurd
*Raises hand*

As far as your last paragraph, all I can muster is .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 11:51 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,553,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
A drunken Texas A&M student was arrested after allegedly sending a topless Snapchat picture to her boyfriend and crashing into a parked squad car.

According to local media reports, it happened Wednesday night around 8:30 p.m. A Bryan Police Department officer had parked his squad car on the side of a street and had his emergency lights on while responding to a disturbance call.

While the officer was away from his vehicle, 20-year-old Miranda Kay Rader crashed into it with her SUV. He then walked over and saw her trying to put her shirt back on over her unfastened bra, KBTX in Bryan-College Station reported.

Underage, DUI, and Plain Stupid. Lock her up. She is lucky she didn't kill the officer.

Texas A&M student hits cop car while sending topless selfie - Story | KTBC

Her parents must be so proud right now.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:20 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,394,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
Her parents must be so proud right now.
I imagine they might be wondering why some clueless police officer left his patrol car right in her way.

Old 10-29-2016, 02:53 PM

10,356 posts, read 8,588,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmu View Post
You show me one person who did not drink before they 21 and I will be shocked...

I do not really take issue with minors drinking...that said I was not defending the driving portion, dwi is indefensible, it's dangerous and often deadly I was merely defending the bs that she is probably just another rich entitled white girl...she will get a severe punishment for her dwi I am certain of that Bryan/college station does not mess around with dwi offenses.

And I am not a criminal defense attorney. I'm just sick of everyone stereotyping every white person arrested as white privilege or adjust another entitled white girl. Its absurd
Wow, you are ok with minors drinking? Isn't that against the law? You're okay with willfully and knowing breaking the law. I would think as an attorney, no matter what type of law you practice you would have respect for the law, even more so than most people

I never drank under 21, neither did my friends.

In this case is she rich and entitled, is she not.

Btw I agree that white people sometimes get a raw deal. Guilty of being white is becoming an unfair problem. I am not white, I just see it as it is.

Old 10-29-2016, 04:44 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,344,169 times
Not reading all 6 pages of you leering guys searching for snapchat photo Sorry if this was mentioned, BUT drunks tend to swerve towards flashing lights.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:56 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,489,582 times
Guys wanting to see if everything really is bigger in Texas.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:01 PM

242 posts, read 244,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
So where's the Snapchat pic? :-)

This....

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
You really have to wonder how anyone got into college with that kind of stupidity quotient.
And this.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:19 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,247,421 times
If I'm on the jury, I will demand to see the video evidence as well as the live evidence to do a visual comparison. I think it's going to be hard for men to convict her of any wrongdoing.

Gig em Aggies!

Old 10-30-2016, 07:33 AM

17,361 posts, read 22,115,502 times
Miranda Rader suddenly became Miranda Rights!

Old 10-30-2016, 07:34 AM

17,361 posts, read 22,115,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post

I never drank under 21, neither did my friends.

Enter the "fun burglar"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events