Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 11:50 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,529,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Not watching the video. Just take that idiot for a ride and throw him out of the vehicle.
And film it, I'd watch that one. (and click on "like")
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2017, 11:55 AM

2,160 posts, read 4,963,897 times
Saw this over the weekend. Was surprised at the amount of support among the internet commentariat for the dog throwing "kid", who is actually a 23 year old adult. People were speculating that the old guy might have started the altercation, and although the "kid" was wrong to throw the dog, the old guy shouldn't have thrown any punches at a "kid".

The update today is that the dog thrower was weaving in and out of traffic, ultimately getting stuck behind a bus and having to come to a screeching halt. I'm guessing he probably attempted to weave back into traffic (in front of the old guy's minivan), trying to cut him off, but failed. The position of the stopped cars in the video would support that hypothesis.

According to the old guy, as reported below, the dog thrower then jumped on top of his car, and that's when he got out to confront him. I would normally take that with a grain of salt, since that's just his side of the story...plus...how do you jump on top of a minivan? However, in the video of the incident, even though you don't see it actually happen, you can hear the old guy say, "What's your f**kin' problem, jumpin' on my car??" I don't think anyone could conspire to make up a story like that on the spot, in a highly charged moment, in the middle of traffic, so I think chances are pretty good that it did actually happen.

In any case, nothing excuses entering the old guy's vehicle, for any reason, nevermind to snatch a small dog and hurl it like that. What makes this worse is that there was an infant in the backseat at the time of the incident.

But according to the 23 year-old dog thrower's mommy:

Quote:
“I think the man should be punished for assaulting my son,” she said.

She said her son was being forced off the road by Kaey and that’s why he got angry.

“Unfortunately without thinking, Marc was trying to get the guy away from him, and therefore he reached into the car. He’s not an animal hater, he’s an animal lover,” she said.
Your son was trying to get away from the guy, so he entered his vehicle? LOL, lady. WTF kind of rationalizing is that? I guess the same kind that goes into the type of parenting that results in the kind of garbage human that is your son.

The dog is 12 year old mini pinscher (and nearly blind), by the way. She seems to be in good shape. And the road rager is going to be charged with animal cruelty.

Cops Probe Dog-Flinging, Punch-Laden Road Rage Fight in New Jersey | NBC New York

Couple Accuses Man Of Throwing Dog During Montclair Road Rage Incident « CBS New York

Old 07-18-2017, 12:27 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,246,203 times
Someone mess with either of my dogs will wish he/she never left the house that day. They throw my dog into traffic, I throw them into traffic . Mess with me is one thing, mess with my dogs, that is, in my opinion, a capital offense.

Old 07-18-2017, 12:43 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,569,326 times
I knew the dog lovers would be out in full force for this one. It's like a baby got thrown out of the car to them.

Old 07-18-2017, 12:44 PM

8,167 posts, read 6,920,059 times
Quote:
“Unfortunately without thinking, Marc was trying to get the guy away from him, and therefore he reached into the car.

He’s not an animal hater, he’s an animal lover,” she said.

That is one confused lady.

Old 07-18-2017, 12:52 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,889,706 times
I want Marc Dionne to be thrown out of a vehicle, preferably one going full speed in the right lane on the Pulaski Skyway.

Last edited by jay5835; 07-18-2017 at 02:20 PM..

Old 07-18-2017, 01:03 PM

8,167 posts, read 6,920,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
I knew the dog lovers would be out in full force for this one. It's like a baby got thrown out of the car to them.

An innocent animal gets slung out of a car.
You don't have to be a dog lover to be outraged.

Old 07-18-2017, 04:04 PM

6,693 posts, read 5,926,302 times
Quote:
Sigh. I guess when you live on Chicago's south side, tossing an old dog into traffic is a pretty trivial type of incident.

Old 07-18-2017, 04:25 PM

296 posts, read 259,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
Sigh. I guess when you live on Chicago's south side, tossing an old dog into traffic is a pretty trivial type of incident.
I'm not gonna excuse the disgusting coward, but the dog was NOT thrown into traffic, the dog was hurled on the sidewalk, not that that makes it any less shamefull. ( drugs are baaad...m' kaay)

ps: the dog seemed fine, he was up and running after being thrown, so this video is safe for dog owners to view

Old 07-18-2017, 05:07 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,509,477 times
Quote:
To some people their dogs are like their kids. Either way wtf gives this punk the right to jump on someone's car then go inside and pick up a dog and throw a pet n the ground? Spoiled little ***** didn't get his way?
What if it was a baby instead of a little dog

Last edited by Electrician4you; 07-18-2017 at 05:56 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events