Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 03:47 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Mine too.

Put the chip in a watch, ring or bracelet. What's up with this need to place it where we can't remove or disable it?

Mark of the Beast? Gives me chills!
I'm not a religious person, but it is without a doubt, amazing to see the bible predicted something of this precision happening 2000 years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 06:52 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I'm not a religious person, but it is without a doubt, amazing to see the bible predicted something of this precision happening 2000 years ago.
The older I get the more I realize that predictions are just observations and understanding projected into the estimated results of actions that are taking place now. If you can actually understand what is happening currently and see it in terms of the big picture, you too can make predictions that are fairly accurate.

But it is pretty spot on.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:49 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,054,189 times
One has to wonder what the future holds with technology advancing so quickly over the decades.

Will the 'chip' become one's identification? Will it get to the point the chip will contain all of our personal information that normally is stored in computers?

Will newborn babies have a chip inserted somewhere in their body that will be their identity?

It would not only provide our personal and medical information; it would include all of our financial information: no need for currency or credit cards. . .just have your chip updated by touching a screen on a computer or phone.

It is scary.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:05 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,175,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
One has to wonder what the future holds with technology advancing so quickly over the decades.

Will the 'chip' become one's identification? Will it get to the point the chip will contain all of our personal information that normally is stored in computers?

Will newborn babies have a chip inserted somewhere in their body that will be their identity?

It would not only provide our personal and medical information; it would include all of our financial information: no need for currency or credit cards. . .just have your chip updated by touching a screen on a computer or phone.

It is scary.
Absolutely. This is a huge concern of mine as well. George Orwell's "1984" has already become a reality in many ways.

It's not at all far-fetched that the government may require people to have these chips implanted at some point in the future - however, I would still refuse to have this done. Extremely disturbing.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:14 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,170,085 times
What happens when they make "improvements" and "upgrades" to their chip system. What happens when they use this as a means of paying employees by attaching it to their bank account? Most paychecks are now direct deposited, so most have the bank info already. So scary.

Sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone. Will they be Stepford Employees?

Ok, far fetched, but it's like taking drugs, first a little one, then a little more...

What happens when a chipped person goes through an airport security place? Any implications there?

Just remembering, a few weeks ago my cable company did updates to our cable boxes, remotely, all we got was the message to not shut off the tv's; totally took control of it and downloaded something, took about 15 minutes..... so much is possible...

No way I'd ever do this. And I DO believe the predictions in the Bible.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:17 PM

11,230 posts, read 9,325,075 times
I smell lawsuits when those employees who showed "company spirit" by letting themselves be mutilated advance, and those who refused find their careers stalled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events