Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 11:08 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,897,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Where've you been fishing, The Great Lakes? Love lampreys!

Old 10-15-2017, 11:31 PM

638 posts, read 531,769 times
Ridiculous. I know drop dead gorgeous women with amazing jobs who have found equally handsome, amazingly wonderful men. I am thinking of one woman in particular who could have been a model but chose to be a doctor. Another woman I work with was just stunning, works in finance. Her boyfriend is shorter than her, also very good looking, a doctor, and is wonderful. Oh and another woman I am acquainted with, not close, but hot as hell. She had dates to Timbuktu and back, happily married to the man of her dreams and two gorgeous kids.

Any woman who thinks she is “too beautiful” for dating is blind to her real problem...

Old 10-16-2017, 02:02 PM

1,488 posts, read 1,975,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Oh for Pete’s sake; most of you guys saying “next” here? Would hit that on a slow night & you know it.
Sorry no just no. To "hit that" as you put it, would require me to be aroused in a certain area. She just doesn't do it for me at all. Not even close. I wonder how this delusional woman would respond if I asked her how countless extremely beautiful celebrities all across the world are finding relationships but her "beauty" is stopping her? I guess her beauty must surpass that of all other women on this planet...... Sadly in her head that's what she probably thinks.

I found another link with tons more pictures of her. They prove that this woman is truly a mental case to think she is "too attractive"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/46...king-for-love/

Old 10-16-2017, 04:05 PM

5,444 posts, read 7,026,729 times
This woman is butt-ugly and it has nothing to do with her looks.

Old 10-16-2017, 10:46 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,046,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Oh for Pete’s sake; most of you guys saying “next” here? Would hit that on a slow night & you know it.

I mean; she’s not “fugly”ugly ... I think she’s pretty & I do think she looks younger than 44 but she’s a liar. And that’s never attractive.

“She doesn’t find herself attracted to men her own age.”

Okay. So what? Did somebody say she should be? She should feel lucky then, that:

“I look half my age and I have men drooling over me all the time, aged from 18 to ancient”.

Perfect! So there are plenty of fish ... and they are all biting. But wait ... she goes on to say:

“I can’t date a fat, unattractive, old aged man when I look so young and beautiful… “

Again, okay. Again, so what? Again, did somebody say she had to? What luck then ... she said she has men aged 18 years old “drooling” over her ... why is she still talking?

It sounds to me like only “fat, unattractive & old” men are actually hitting on her. And since she’s been single since the age of 30? It sounds to me like she’s getting out of it exactly what she put into it.

No I would not " hit that"! If I wanted to hit 3s, I'd go play basketball!! She thinks she's God's Gift, but she's just covering up the fact that not even the sun would go down on her!! L

Old 10-16-2017, 11:44 PM

44,694 posts, read 61,850,766 times
She's narcissistic, has baggage (children), so so looks and probably has bad breath on top of that.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:33 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,185,443 times
No surprise here. A lot of entitled, average looking women think that they're god's gift to men when, in reality, they have very little or nothing to offer a guy.

This woman is not that attractive - I'd say a 3 out of 10. She's also in her early 40's, so doesn't have youth on her side. And, she sounds broke as well. So, again, she has nothing to bring to the table. And, she's got kids on top of all of this. She's delusional & pathetic.

I would sleep with her - once. As long as she knew ahead of time it was a one-night stand with sex being the sole purpose (i.e., no going out on a date ahead of time), and as long as she paid me - in advance.

Old 10-19-2017, 11:17 PM

3,143 posts, read 2,674,761 times
lmao, you guys thinking she's butt ugly or a 3 out of 10 are straight up haters. She's not a "10" hot, but she's hotter than 95 percent of females you see daily....Get a grip, guys!

Old 10-19-2017, 11:20 PM

3,143 posts, read 2,674,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neerwhal View Post
Ridiculous. I know drop dead gorgeous women with amazing jobs who have found equally handsome, amazingly wonderful men. I am thinking of one woman in particular who could have been a model but chose to be a doctor. Another woman I work with was just stunning, works in finance. Her boyfriend is shorter than her, also very good looking, a doctor, and is wonderful. Oh and another woman I am acquainted with, not close, but hot as hell. She had dates to Timbuktu and back, happily married to the man of her dreams and two gorgeous kids.

Any woman who thinks she is “too beautiful” for dating is blind to her real problem...

I agree with you. I am not a therapist but I don't think that SHE BELIEVES she's too hot to get a man, i bet she has some real insecurities, trust issues, damaged thinking, that truly drives men away. And as a result, she uses her looks as a defense mechanism. It's the equivalent of a guy saying he's too rich to find love, when in fact, he is barely worth 500k and he is too much of a narcissist to find love--but he uses money as the scapegoat.

Old 10-20-2017, 07:01 AM

2,203 posts, read 2,344,393 times
#1 - She doesn't look half her age

#2 - She'd show far more beautiful if she humbled herself and focused on raising her 4 beautiful children

Girl Please!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events