Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 03:28 PM

1,047 posts, read 734,001 times

Advertisements

She is not hot for the big cities, Los Angeles, NYC, Miami, London and so on. I can relate and believe a girl w playboy playmate looks who is actually educated & w depth may have some trouble w men taking her seriously. I had an X who told me his Mom would think I was, " Too pretty & smart." Some people will like you more w playmate looks & some less*. I am not saying I am this today. This was the past This woman is not playmate material. I wish her luck.

Old 10-12-2017, 03:48 PM

26,711 posts, read 41,902,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
She is full of herself but no need to be nasty with her.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/woman-mo...182541335.html
Are you kidding me? She is nowhere near as externally beautiful as she claims to be. She is delusional as hell and THAT alone is her biggest issue. That pic in the link looks like she is high on Crystal meth.

Old 10-12-2017, 03:55 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,249,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Who knows what she's like?

It is absolutely her right to reject certain suitors that she doesn't feel are right for her. She said she doesn't want to date much older, or unattractive men. So what? Older guys need not apply. Perhaps some of those 50-60 year old men could find a woman in their own age range to date and have a relationship with. Some of those men are delusional though. I've seen them all over the internet dating sites, looking for women half their age. It's just not realistic in most cases.
I agree. It can happen but, rarely will it end well....I'm one of those older guys but, not on any dating sites. The ironic thing is women in their 50's have NEVER looked so good? Why guys my own age don't focus on that is beyond me.

For my friends that do, they say it's not even fair. The ones in their 40's-60's are lined up at the door waiting. You have better odds as a single man over 50 finding someone than most probably EVER had in their 20-30's.....there are THAT many out there.

Most have raised their kids, been divorced once or twice and are at a point where "all that" ain't all "that" anymore and are more reasonable in their expectations. It's a numbers game and from what they tell me, the numbers are squarely stacked in the males corner.

Novel.

Sooooo, for those of you near or around my age, look at the 45 ish on up crowd. It's amazing and there are an enormous amount of beautiful, balanced, intelligent, accomplished, fun, interesting and wonderful women out there in this age group. All the horse hockey is pretty much over by then but, I've seen the texts my friends get and the peeks.....unbelievable....and these are just "normal" guys, not rich but gainfully employed to successful....

I wince when I see some guy my age out with a 30 year old.....might as well buy the hooker and cut the BS....at least she will go away at some point.....

No, stick to your own. You will actually have something to talk about or waste your time, and probably a LOT of money, on one like in the link.....

Happy Hunting!

Old 10-12-2017, 04:05 PM

2,571 posts, read 1,659,202 times
She's 44 and though she looks exceptionally young for her age, that won't last forever. Soon she'll be complaining that she's too old to find love.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:13 PM

11,403 posts, read 16,814,145 times
Is there a full moon tonight.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:30 PM

1,548 posts, read 4,332,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
She's delusional. She needs to meet Samantha Brick. Samantha Brick on the downsides to looking pretty: 'Why women hate me for being beautiful' | Daily Mail Online They have something in common.
I don't see it. The appearance of neither one would hold a candle to that of my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand&Salt View Post
GEEZ, you are right. Both are just above average, nothing to look twice at. The models on my underwear packages are much better looking. What inflated egos!
Underwear packages! It's why the Victoria's Secret catalogue is also known as "Poor Man's Playboy"!

Old 10-12-2017, 04:40 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,510,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocubs1 View Post
this is typical suitor stuff - nothing special. Or maybe suitors are constantly falling at her feet because she looks particularly available, rather than particularly beautiful.
bingo!!!

Old 10-12-2017, 04:47 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,454,826 times
Why bother hating these women? Why not just ignore them? It's not like their claims of being beautiful are hurting anyone else.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:54 PM

1,047 posts, read 734,001 times
Wow. I just looked at Samantha. I am surprised she got so much paid for her. Bartenders or waiters declining her credit card? Maybe she is telling stories from a long time ago. I still do not see the features here that would indicate that was ever true. I know women who are 18 & can get a ton done for them by borderline pedophiles. Or super hot women/models up to 35ish. She is very average. I don't think a truly hot woman would come fwd and say these things b/c they would be a matter of course.

Old 10-12-2017, 05:10 PM

581 posts, read 459,068 times
Usually when a woman thinks she's too good-looking to attract men, it really means she's so narcissistic and self-absorbed no decent guy will bother with her beyond the first date.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events