Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2017, 07:26 AM

6,403 posts, read 4,128,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
I hope that will negatively affect his ability to procreate.
Petty criminals are usually pretty dumb with most things, but they are super smart and creative with how to pass on their genes. Much more so than productive members of society.

Old 11-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 28 days ago)

35,766 posts, read 18,107,840 times
One of the funniest lines of this whole story is he was identified by his boxers, which although he had taken care to conceal his face and identity, his undies were readily visible on surveillance video from the scene of the hot dog stand robbery.

You can't make this stuff up. ;D

*I see London I see France, I see this thug's underpants*

Old 11-04-2017, 10:51 AM

1,409 posts, read 1,161,954 times
When I worked in a coffee shop years ago one of the bus boys almost castrated himself trying to fumble with a large slicing apparatus--and the bad jokes began!

This poor guy traded one hot dog for another but probably would've preferred to keep the hot dog he came with

Old 11-04-2017, 11:57 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,417,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorjason View Post
I'm sorry, but IMO, I don't appreciate most of the comments here.

First, the punishment should fit the crime. Yeah, it was armed robbery, but there wasn't murder or rape involved.

Second, the comments are a little sadistic. I would chuckle if the guy had accidentally shot his leg, which could heal. Do we live in a civilized society or not?

The fact that a common, everyday armed robbery warrants a shot-off penis in some minds is disturbing.

Let's chop off hands for thieves while we're at it.
Would you be as sympathetic towards the culprit if he had accidently shot one of his victims' penis? This guy well deserves all the negative comments because not only was he victimizing citizens, he was too stupid to even know how to handle a firearm. The only good thing about this story is that he was the one injured. Save your empathy for someone who truly deserves it. And I don't feel the least bit uncivilized saying that.

Old 11-04-2017, 12:01 PM

3,156 posts, read 2,277,165 times
Just goes to show you, every Dog has His day!

What a wiener!

Too bad it wasn’t a bigger gun, maybe he would have shot it off and eliminated the possibility of further contaminating the gene pool.

Old 11-04-2017, 12:04 PM

1,110 posts, read 900,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The jokes practically write themselves! Feel free to write your own.

Article
Did he blow his cover??

Old 11-04-2017, 01:30 PM

939 posts, read 791,008 times
Quote:

The fact that a common, everyday armed robbery warrants a shot-off penis in some minds is disturbing.

Shooting off anyone's penis for everyday 'non-related' crimes would be a bit much, but in this case, he did do it to himself with a gun he brought to either bluff/scare, or potentially harm his victims if things went south for his own well-being, don't forget.

That being said, due to what this guy removed from his own body, he may be one of the ones that would jump at the chance have both hands chopped off, to complete the set, sort of, 'cause if he couldn't touch his....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post

He should be glad he didn't have an erection or he could have bled to death.
The cops also wondered about this, but figured his hot dog was probably cold as well. When questioned, the suspect blurted out "I just got out of the pool".

Old 11-04-2017, 02:53 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,961,251 times
Quote:

First, the punishment should fit the crime. Yeah, it was armed robbery, but there wasn't murder or rape involved.

Second, the comments are a little sadistic. I would chuckle if the guy had accidentally shot his leg, which could heal. Do we live in a civilized society or not?

Seriously? You expect respect and consideration for someone who:

1. came to rob the stand with a LOADED GUN so he was clearly prepared to do someone in if they interfered; he got what he deserved.

2. did it to HIMSELF - no one else was holding the gun, no one else pulled the trigger.

His whole robbery plan was half-cocked, if you ask me. But he at least he had good taste - you can't beat a Chicago weiner.

Old 11-04-2017, 02:59 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,066,872 times
Treating Doctor seeing bloody wound: "This is truly horrific & utterly disgusting.....NO ONE should put ketchup on a hot dog!!!"

Old 11-04-2017, 03:17 PM

78,686 posts, read 60,878,962 times
Quote:

Jason, I would love to know how they manage to get criminals to chop off their own hands. I mean, I can see how the first one would be easy but for the other would they force them to make a little hand-gioullitne?

Just curious how many times you and your loved ones have been subject to an armed robbery vs. committed an armed robbery. Most people that cry about this either have a 0 in the first column or a higher number in the second.

Also, especially note that we are not advocating that should he be caught the punishment should be a dick shooting or castration etc...we are merely commenting on the "pickle" he now finds himself in...or gherkin if you will. Who knows, perhaps this is secretly a blessing and he can now urinate in three directions thus being able to relieve himself in a more efficient manner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events