Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 01:29 PM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,607 posts, read 1,085,011 times

Advertisements

Sex dolls will be a big hit as they progress in quality. Women are too much trouble. Now the trend is that yes is not enuf, it must be 'enthusiastic yes.' What a nightmare dating is nowadays.

https://www.thenation.com/article/me...on-of-bad-sex/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2018, 01:31 PM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Many decades ago, a huge sex shop opened on Charing Cross Road in London. It was an 'Anne Summers' joint if I remember correctly. There were shopping karts at the entrance for bulk buying.
You Brits are hilarious! Maybe the carts were for giving the dolls a ride around the store?

Old 10-02-2018, 04:03 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,232,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
That movie (Lars and the Real Girl) is actually a sweet and quirky movie about a guy with issues (I forget exactly what, maybe Aspergers) who is lonely and imagines and believes that doll is his real gf, and presents her as if she is real when he goes back home and moves in with his sister and her family. The whole town goes along with it. When he meets a real girl who likes him he moves on from the doll. It’s not a sex fetish movie at all.
i didn't say that movie "lars and the real girl" was a sex fetish movie?

i actually loved that movie. i have seen it a couple of times. but actually in that movie it is was brought up more than once how those dolls (from the website where he ordered her from) are anatomically correct and used for sex. bianca is a sex doll, lars just wasn't using her in that way and i didn't say that he was.

OP is about a brothel using sex dolls and yeah, it reminded me of that movie because...well...sex dolls! technically bianca was a sex doll...before she died.

Old 10-02-2018, 04:36 PM

soooo, i now have an amazon history of searching for "sex doll". there are quite a few of them out there that you can order right from amazon! some with "realistic" wool pubes or without. some with heating, sounds, and...well...all kinds of things, different sizes, shapes, and colors of course. the area "down there" can be removed for cleaning on some of them. <-------- embarrassed beachie123. i noticed a few of them are selling as "used".

Old 10-02-2018, 04:47 PM

19,407 posts, read 15,227,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
soooo, i now have an amazon history of searching for "sex doll". there are quite a few of them out there that you can order right from amazon! some with "realistic" wool pubes or without. some with heating, sounds, and...well...all kinds of things, different sizes, shapes, and colors of course. the area "down there" can be removed for cleaning on some of them. <-------- embarrassed beachie123. i noticed a few of them are selling as "used".
"Previously in a relationship."

Old 10-02-2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
"Previously in a relationship."

Old 10-02-2018, 05:40 PM

50,730 posts, read 36,431,973 times
Quote:
i didn't say that movie "lars and the real girl" was a sex fetish movie?

i actually loved that movie. i have seen it a couple of times. but actually in that movie it is was brought up more than once how those dolls (from the website where he ordered her from) are anatomically correct and used for sex. bianca is a sex doll, lars just wasn't using her in that way and i didn't say that he was.

OP is about a brothel using sex dolls and yeah, it reminded me of that movie because...well...sex dolls! technically bianca was a sex doll...before she died.
I know but I think people here assumed it was. It was brought up in the context of the thread when doll fetishes came up originally.

Old 10-02-2018, 06:51 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,374,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Sex dolls will be a big hit as they progress in quality. Women are too much trouble.
Yeah, they will be a big hit with men who are basically outcasts from society and are unwanted by women anyway.

Old 10-02-2018, 07:48 PM

2,503 posts, read 2,071,405 times
Quote:

"used"....noooooooooo!

Old 10-02-2018, 08:02 PM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:

TMI!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events