Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 03:40 PM

88,862 posts, read 85,259,076 times

Advertisements

Someone I knew was in a women's prison doing time for drug dealing. She told me that there was a woman in the prison she was in who killed her baby and cooked it and tried to feed it to her husband because she was jealous that he was paying more attention to the baby than to her.

The person I knew said this woman had no regrets. She felt she was justified. I'm just hoping that person remains in prison until she dies.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:33 PM

2,385 posts, read 3,682,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Seriously?

The poster was being facetious. I laughed my arse off. Besides, teens wouldn't fit in an oven.

C'mon.
And you know this because ??? Have fun laughing at that comment. It wasn't funny. There's nothing funny about any of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2018, 07:10 PM

2,530 posts, read 2,088,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
I don't like to wish death on anyone but in this case, the grandma deserves the same fate she doled out to her granddaughter - stab her and lock her in a hot oven!

RIP baby girl!

I was just thinking the same thing when I read it!

Old 10-19-2018, 08:03 PM

35,813 posts, read 18,149,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Someone I knew was in a women's prison doing time for drug dealing. She told me that there was a woman in the prison she was in who killed her baby and cooked it and tried to feed it to her husband because she was jealous that he was paying more attention to the baby than to her.

The person I knew said this woman had no regrets. She felt she was justified. I'm just hoping that person remains in prison until she dies.
Interesting. This story is all over the internet - from California, to Georgia.

It was only on blogs - someone knew a warden who told this story, someone who volunteered in a prison, a former prisoner who said she was her roommate.

No news stories, no name of the offender.

Do you have the name of the offender, or a news story of the case? Otherwise, really, it just seems like an urban legend.

Old 10-19-2018, 08:11 PM

6,624 posts, read 6,573,665 times
It is cases like this when I say BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY to anywhere where it is no longer used. (such as Canada)

Why house someone in jail at the expense of taxpayers, when they should not be allowed to live for the horrific evil acts they have commited?

Old 10-19-2018, 08:57 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,731,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
It is cases like this when I say BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY to anywhere where it is no longer used. (such as Canada)

Why house someone in jail at the expense of taxpayers, when they should not be allowed to live for the horrific evil acts they have commited?
And I bet the person being an elderly woman causes more dilemma into people. But I don't care about your idenity, she is sick in the head to do such a thing.

Old 10-19-2018, 09:54 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,731,359 times
Oh she's black, I literally thought she was white all this whole time...
This being in Mississippi makes this even weirder

Still, don't care, this is the worst case of child abuse I have ever seen.

Old 10-20-2018, 07:59 AM

88,862 posts, read 85,259,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Interesting. This story is all over the internet - from California, to Georgia.

It was only on blogs - someone knew a warden who told this story, someone who volunteered in a prison, a former prisoner who said she was her roommate.

No news stories, no name of the offender.

Do you have the name of the offender, or a news story of the case? Otherwise, really, it just seems like an urban legend.
Wow, that is interesting. This woman was supposedly in the corrections facility in Clinton, NJ. No, it wouldn't have occurred to me to ask for verification, since the person who was telling me the story had been recently released from prison at the time, and I thought by the way she told the story that she knew the offender personally. That was probably around 2006, 2007. Huh. I haven't spoken to her in some years. She is the niece of a now-deceased friend.

It is entirely possible that urban legends circulate in prison, as well.

ETA: I did some light Googling and was horrified by HOW MANY stories there are of women cooking their children. This one was the opposite of the one I'd heard--she cooked her husband and fed him to their kids. With baked potatoes and vegetables on the side. Think I'm done Googling for today.

https://canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Ar...a_11SEP06.aspx

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 10-20-2018 at 08:13 AM..

Old 10-20-2018, 08:02 AM

8,446 posts, read 4,771,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrexy View Post
And you know this because ??? Have fun laughing at that comment. It wasn't funny. There's nothing funny about any of this.
There's nothing funny about any of this but there are people in this thread who have said they have lost sleep or had nightmares from thinking about it. Sometimes humor is a healthy way of processing and dealing with horrific situations while still being able to sleep at night. And besides, like someone already mentioned, most teenagers won't fit in an oven anyway.

Old 10-20-2018, 10:36 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,413,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

So, there was possible cannibalism from the father (if he was) because of what his monster wife did. How completely and utterly detestable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events